Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brett Favre

Brett Favre

Does anyone know how close he is to the TD record? And BTW, do you all not wish for him to break it? I dunno, I used to hate #4 mainly because he torched us so many times. But after the past year and a half, I kinda feel sorry for the guy. He plays his heart out, has been with one team his whole career(other than Atlanta backup), and he's still doing it with a decent amount of skill and a hella lot of enthusiasm. Maybe we should trade BJ for him. haha-jk-although if the Pack said yes I'd jump on it.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

Re: Brett Favre

That being said, I'm not gonna be sorry when we sack him 10+times and send him home crying this week.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

Big C is offline Coordinator

I hope he breaks the record. I have a lot of respect and admiration for him except when he plays the Vikes. He is a great player who plays with emotion. Kudos to him for sticking with a team in rebuilding.

Of course, it's easier to say this because the Packers are still slightly behind us.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

The record for most career touchdown passes is 420, set by Dan Marino over his 17 year career with the 'fins.
    Fav-re is currently at 407, and averaging just over 1 per game.
    He needs to really step it up to hit 420.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't mind seeing him break the TD record.
    I hate Fav-re because of who he plays for and what he has done to us for 16 years and because I have had to listen to Madden pleasure him orally the whole time... but I respect Favre as a player, and I recognize that he will be a first ballot HoFer.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    The record for most career touchdown passes is 420, set by Dan Marino over his 17 year career with the 'fins.
    That is....if he doesn't come back next year. Which I bet he does. The Pack are only 3-5, and could very easily be 4-4 right now. (the same record as us, yikes!) I bet Favre comes back next year and I bet he breaks the record.

I dislike him because of the Packers, and because I've heard he's kind of a d!ck (or used to be) but he does play his heart out and is a helluva competitor. Part of me hopes he gets the record, but if he breaks that one, then I hope he also breaks the interception record
    He needs 16 more INTs to break that record. That would make it a little better...but I don't think he makes it to either of them unless he comes back next year.

davike is offline Team Alumni

farve is a great player, if he was surrounded by a decent bunch of players, i believe he would go to the playoffs. but i have always hated him because he made us look silly alot of times and the way everyone gives him so much credit even for some of the stuff he didn't do and also because he plays for the packers. there nothing worse then a group of packer fans talking about brett farve, they will go on forever. but hey hope he does well as a player this year, but i still hope that we sack him and pick him off a million times and the packers keep on losing. he is a team player that brings together a team, i just hope tavaris jackson learns how to be that kind of a leader and player for us.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach

what happened to the INT Tracker??? i liked it and he had two more yesterday.........

How do ya like them apples?!

x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator

"NodakPaul" wrote:

I hope he sets the record for being hit in the face with the snap.
    Wasn't that replay from yesterday priceless? I could see that as an avatar!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"tjohnson" wrote:
    what happened to the INT Tracker??? i liked it and he had two more yesterday.........

Hopefully Webby took it down.. It is kinda hard to make fun of a QB that has less INT's then our QB, and is playing better then our QB.. I don't like Favre by any means, but he has more TD passes this season then BJ, and he has less INT's this season then BJ I believe, or he has the same amount..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast