CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

BREAKING NEWS..Couch released from Browns

I was just reading the offical Cleveland Browns website and discovered that Tim Couch has been released from the Browns. Rumor amongst the Cleveland fans is that many of them believe he will become Favre's backup.

Being from KY, I wish the best for TC (unless it hurts the Vikings). I hope he doesn't become a Packer unless he really isn't that great of a QB after all. He a classy guy and I wish him the best (unless, once again, it hurts the Vikes). Go get 'em Deuce!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

suprise suprise... I'll be suprised if we don't hear the announcement in the next few days that he has signed with green bay

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    suprise suprise... I'll be suprised if we don't hear the announcement in the next few days that he has signed with green bay
    Don't want to be a smarty-pants, but I called it a loooooooong time ago. Couch will be wearing #2 for the Green and Gold this year.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Let's hope...

I invision a long and horrible post Favre era.

A cursed, decade long record full of hurtfull losses reminescent of the Lynn Dickey/Bart Starr/Forrest Gregg/Don Majikowski 80's/90's Era Fudge Packers.

Luck only lasts so long.... ukeright:
    Even babies know the difference.

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Don't want to be a smarty-pants, but I called it a loooooooong time ago. Couch will be wearing #2 for the Green and Gold this year.
    :cheers:
    Even babies know the difference.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Green Bay will probably get him. Wouldn't surprise me to see San Diego try though, for the same reason that the Giants brought on Kurt Warner. According to ESPN the Falcons are after Brees to backup Michael Vick and the Chargers have considered trading Brees for quite some time. If they do that it would make sense to try to sign Couch as insurance for Rivers.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    It would be interesting to see how the Deuce would do if Favre somehow got injured. If TC goes to the Packers, he will probably spending most of his time holding a clipboard and learning the playbook. Maybe Favre will teach TC to make a play like he did against the Eagles in the playoffs. :lol: :lol: