Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Breaking down the NFC North

"vikings11_27" wrote:
    wy has everyone given up oin fred smoot? he was injure all last year. He promised the fans that next year would be better, I still think we should stick with him and the always spectacular antoine winfield
    I haven't, but I have this uneasy feeling that Wilf & Co. are wanting to rid the team of the players accused in the love boat.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

vikings11_27 is offline Pro-Bowler

true, but i dont see them getting rid of bryant mckinnie, nor should they

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"vikings11_27" wrote:
    true, but i dont see them getting rid of bryant mckinnie, nor should they
    I agree. No one should be gone because of it. Those 4 were the most recognizable & that's why they had the fingers pointed soley at them.

Besides, they were just midemeanors & the press made to big a deal out of the whole fiasco.

The reason I say Wilf might is because it may help his cause of getting the stadium deal passed thru in the legislature.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "vikings11_27" wrote:
    wy has everyone given up oin fred smoot? he was injure all last year. He promised the fans that next year would be better, I still think we should stick with him and the always spectacular antoine winfield
    I haven't, but I have this uneasy feeling that Wilf & Co. are wanting to rid the team of the players accused in the love boat.

I haven't given up on Smoot either. The only problem I have with Smoot is he likes to run his mouth off to much, and hardly ever backs it up. If that hyad to do with his injuries, then he should have been smart enough to keep his mouth shut until he was healthy enough to back it up..

Second, the Packers will suck for a long time to come whether they have Brett Favre From Good or not..

The Lions can only get better, how much more remains to be seen.

The Bears should be somewhat solid, but if they don't find their Offense, then they don't stand a chance..

I wouldn't even look a Woodson, if anything I would look at Adam Archuletta to come in as a SS..

And last, the Vikes I don't think are looking to rid themselves of the players accused of the boat scandal. If Culpepper would have had the the season he did in 2004, and never got hurt, and went to Wilf and said I want more guaranteed money Wilf would have had no problem meeting his demands. IMO. If the Vikes trade MT. McKinney, they are asking for problems especially when he was the anchor for the O-LIne last season..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12