Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Brandon Marshall to Bears

Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

vikesrgreat2 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    Should the Vikings "counter" by signing Vincent Jackson?

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    That's a shocker. Really sucks for the Vikings. I was really hoping we would crawl out of the cellar and into third this season, this makes the Bears offense much better. 5 straight thousand yard season, and he's only 27. A real steal for the Bears.
    More than ever I'm convinced the Vikings need to rebuild, even if it means trading good players for future picks.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    That's a shocker. Really sucks for the Vikings. I was really hoping we would crawl out of the cellar and into third this season, this makes the Bears offense much better. 5 straight thousand yard season, and he's only 27. A real steal for the Bears.
    More than ever I'm convinced the Vikings need to rebuild, even if it means trading good players for future picks.
    Trade proven players for unproven players? Interesting concept.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    It really is over for this team for 5 more years.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PackSux! View Post
    Trade proven players for unproven players? Interesting concept.
    That is exactly how a team rebuilds. We're not winning a superbowl with Peterson, Allen and Harvin. We MIGHT win a superbowl with Harvin and four great stud pickups, 7 good solid starters in the next 3 years of drafting.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    That is exactly how a team rebuilds. We're not winning a superbowl with Peterson, Allen and Harvin. We MIGHT win a superbowl with Harvin and four great stud pickups, 7 good solid starters in the next 3 years of drafting.
    I dont agree at all. Sure Peterson is up in the air on how well he can perform after the injury, but I dont see how you can get rid of Allen when he is a must have in this division.

Maybe I dont see our team as bad as many do. The first four games of the season last year did us in. With a better offensive line, secondary and a good outside wr we could be a good team, all of which could be drafted and maybe a couple through free agency this season. A good draft this year is huge for this team.

The qb/reciever combos is this division is nuts now with Marshall with the bears.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    I have been in favor of trading AP for the last 3 years. Aside from jersey sales and a couple extra wins a year, he's not worth the bounty we could receive for him (prior to his injury). Now we are stuck with the highest paid RB in the history of the league for 7 years who is coming back from a torn ACL. We could have easily traded him for an above average RB and a 1st and 2nd and maybe an extra 2nd the year after, and we have a lot of holes to fill.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    So now the Vikings have to defend the tandem of Cutler/Marshall, Stafford/Megatron, and Rodgers/ GB WR crew a total of 6 times a year with this lousy ass defense? That is a guaranteed 6 losses right there. Bears, Lions, and Packers have a really good chance at putting up record numbers against this swiss cheese defense. I am actually embarrassed to live in Green Bay and call myself a Viking fan. Unreal.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Report: Brandon Marshall accused of “slugging” a woman

..now we know why Brandon Marshall was available for two third-round picks.The New York Post reports that Marshall is accused of “slugging” a woman outside a New York City nightclub..
    .....the latest incident in a long line of off-field problems and incidents involving Marshall.

4 am bar fight ends with Marshall slugging a woman after Marshall was kicked out of the bar for getting into a fight with another un-name football player

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast