Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Brady making it look easy again

I didn't even read the thread-apologies in advance-I just wanted to say f**k tom brady
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

jobusrum is offline Training Camp

sadly the Pats look like they are well on their way to another championship. Brady's stats are just out of this world, video game like stats. 21 TD's, 2 INT', completing 72% of his passes after only 6 freakin games

Pats have won 5 of their 6 games by 20+ with their "closest" win being by 17. It makes me sick but this is probably the most dominating team since the 99 Rams. 96 Packers were absolutely dominating as well, but the Pats may very well break the 96 Packers record of 11 games won by 20 or more points. Already have 5....

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

"RK." wrote:
    "scorptile" wrote:
    lol pats INt for a TD wtg brady the pats will NOT go 16-0 they will be lucky to get 10-6. too many good teams they still have to play. and there is another unbeaten team that is being counted out already and is showing they are even better then last year which is their SB year ahem and i think you know who that is.
    10-6
    you are dreaming.
    They scored 48 points against the Cowboys and made it look easy.
    Who is it you think is going to beat them in the regular season.
    They destroyed the Chargers now the cowboys.
    Next week they play poor Miami.
    LOL
    Can you have a 30 point spread.
    :
    And on crack. Seriously - I hate when people make such predictions just because they dislike a certain team for no real reason... other than they're good.
    Brady is on fire and on pace to break ole Peyton's touchdown record; Moss is catching them just as fast as Brady can throw the ball; and the team is putting up mad points... oh, and they play damn good defense. Like it or not, the Patriots are rolling; and doing just that over teams in their way.
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

bigbadragz is offline Coordinator

"ChezPizmo" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:
    "scorptile" wrote:
    lol pats INt for a TD wtg brady the pats will NOT go 16-0 they will be lucky to get 10-6. too many good teams they still have to play. and there is another unbeaten team that is being counted out already and is showing they are even better then last year which is their SB year ahem and i think you know who that is.
    10-6
    you are dreaming.
    LOL
    :
    And on crack. Seriously - I hate when people make such predictions just because they dislike a certain team for no real reason... other than they're good.
    Brady is on fire and on pace to break ole Peyton's touchdown record; Moss is catching them just as fast as Brady can throw the ball; and the team is putting up mad points... oh, and they play gol 'darnit good defense. Like it or not, the Patriots are rolling; and doing just that over teams in their way.
    HA HA.
    so true.
    i mean does this guy really believe they are gonna go 4-6 for the rest of the year.

i can't fathom them losing 2 games let alone 6 and who in the hell are gonna be the 6 teams to beat them.
    either scorptile doesn't watch football or he's letting his disdain cloud common sense.
    LET THAT WHICH DOES NOT MATTER, TRULY SLIDE

JellyBean2144 is offline Pro-Bowler

Brady is unreal!! Man, the dude has soooo many weapons, that it is scary. I am having a blast watching him and Peyton play this year.

scorptile is offline Starter

"ChezPizmo" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:
    "scorptile" wrote:
    10-6
    you are dreaming.
    LOL
    :
    Brady is on fire and on pace to break ole Peyton's touchdown record; Moss is catching them just as fast as Brady can throw the ball; and the team is putting up mad points... oh, and they play gol 'darnit good defense. Like it or not, the Patriots are rolling; and doing just that over teams in their way.
    well the steelers can easily beat them the ravens the colts, heck they still have to play thier own divisional teams again. even the winless phins can beat them. the last time a team put up that many points like they are now was the colts and we all know how that went didnt we? even the vikings had that type of season and how many SB's did that get them? this is my point single stats mean nothin and everyone is getting into their hype. what i saw was a young unexperienced team getting beat by a veteran team that didnt make many mistakes. you guys can call them good all you want but what i saw was sloppy play by the pats the entire game the only thing is 100 yards in penalties killed whatever roll dallas was on. doesnt take a genious to realize these points. yes brady and co. are lighting up the scoreboard but against what kind of teams? the jets, the bills, the browns, the bengals, even the chargers look horrible and was even beat the the chiefs i might add. so how good is this pats team? only as good as the teams you are playing.
    :
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    looking at the schedules though they played and won alot of the tough teams they are gonna play for the year, and in most cases destroyed them.
    the indy game to me is the only game i can maybe see them losing.
    considering the dolphins already lost to the browns, raiders, and texans who the hell are they gonna beat.
    maybe the jets or bills, but i think they are both better than the dolphins.
    what do you guys think is more likely, pat 16-0 or fins 0-16
    I think 16-0 is more likely than the dolfish losing all their games.
    But not by much.
    8)

WWBGD

"scorptile" wrote:
    "ChezPizmo" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:
    "scorptile" wrote:
    10-6
    you are dreaming.
    LOL
    :
    well the steelers can easily beat them the ravens the colts, heck they still have to play thier own divisional teams again. even the winless phins can beat them. the last time a team put up that many points like they are now was the colts and we all know how that went didnt we? even the vikings had that type of season and how many SB's did that get them? this is my point single stats mean nothin and everyone is getting into their hype. what i saw was a young unexperienced team getting beat by a veteran team that didnt make many mistakes. you guys can call them good all you want but what i saw was sloppy play by the pats the entire game the only thing is 100 yards in penalties killed whatever roll dallas was on. doesnt take a genious to realize these points. yes brady and co. are lighting up the scoreboard but against what kind of teams? the jets, the bills, the browns, the bengals, even the chargers look horrible and was even beat the the chiefs i might add. so how good is this pats team? only as good as the teams you are playing.
    :
    Saying the Steelers can "easily beat them" is just not right.
    The Steelers could beat them, but it will be very difficult and is unlikely to happen.
    The only team that looks like it has a legitimate shot is the Colts, but even then I would not bet on the Colts to win.
    Anything can happen, and the Pats will become only a good team if Moss or Brady go down, but right now they are maybe the best team ever.

People don't think this just because of their stats.
    Look at the way they play.
    Their offense is just unstoppable.
    They take the field and you expect them to score.
    You expect them to convert 3rd and long.
    Their defense is very good too.
    They have no weaknesses.

You're not just as good as the teams you play.
    They beat all the teams they've played.
    They beat them easily.
    They're better than the teams they've played, and not just by a little bit.
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"scorptile" wrote:
    "ChezPizmo" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:
    "scorptile" wrote:
    10-6
    you are dreaming.
    LOL
    :
    :
    True...the ONLY team that the Putzies beat that had a winning record when they played them was the Cowturds, yesterday.
    And the Cowturds couldn't hang because they are overrated...just like the Pukers are right now.
    The Putzies are good, no doubt...but I think that the true test will be against the Colts.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

scorptile is offline Starter

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "scorptile" wrote:
    "ChezPizmo" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:
    "scorptile" wrote:
    10-6
    you are dreaming.
    LOL
    :
    :
    True...the ONLY team that the Putzies beat that had a winning record when they played them was the Cowturds, yesterday.
    And the Cowturds couldn't hang because they are overrated...just like the Pukers are right now.
    The Putzies are good, no doubt...but I think that the true test will be against the Colts.
    exactly my point and that game isnt until nov 4th and btw the colts have to play some top Defenses in the league to get to where they are. the titans have a pretty good D the bucs as well teh jags have one. what i cant stand is the media and others that fall into the points = SB win trap. the colts have done it and got nowhere the vikes did it and go tno where the chiefs did it got no where even teh chargers did it last year and didnt do anything. it only sets you up to lose nothin else.
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast