Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    vikingbill50's Avatar
    vikingbill50 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    271

    Brad Is Ranked 3rd

    did anyone else read on the startribune site that brad johnson was ranked 3rd in the league for passes of atleast 20 yards or more, only behind McNabb and Peyton Manning, that is a pretty good being close to those two, hmmmmmmmmmm, wonder where culpepper is on that list
    I BLEED THE COLOR PURPLE

  2. #2
    ballhog27's Avatar
    ballhog27 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    113

    Re: Brad Is Ranked 3rd

    This is because Brad just goes on the Field and Makes good decisions. Culpepper never went on the field and made good decisions. I wish whoever ran this site would put a nice little pickoff tracker for Culpepper right next to the ugly looking Favre Int. Tracker. Man I almost throw up seeing his ugly mug everytime I come to this site.
    "Show me a good and gracious loser and I'll show you a failure."
    - Knute Rockne

  3. #3
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Brad Is Ranked 3rd

    Impossible.
    There were many naysayers on the site that said Brad was too old and can't throw the longball.
    This is a conspiracy.

  4. #4
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Brad Is Ranked 3rd

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Impossible.
    There were many naysayers on the site that said Brad was too old and can't throw the longball.
    This is a conspiracy.
    Come on, dood - you know those are all 2-yard completions with 8 yards of YAC.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #5
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Brad Is Ranked 3rd

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Impossible.
    There were many naysayers on the site that said Brad was too old and can't throw the longball.
    This is a conspiracy.
    Come on, dood - you know those are all 2-yard completions with 8 yards of YAC.

    =Z=
    Ok, I can rest easy now.

  6. #6
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Brad Is Ranked 3rd

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Impossible.
    There were many naysayers on the site that said Brad was too old and can't throw the longball.
    This is a conspiracy.
    Come on, dood - you know those are all 2-yard completions with 8 yards of YAC.

    =Z=
    Ok, I can rest easy now.
    I like to say "YAC".

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #7
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Brad Is Ranked 3rd

    i didnt see the article, but its not hard to believe, brad normally throws the ball out about 10 yards or more, then our recievers have the ability to get the YAC, i posted stats from the first game about the receptions, all high averages


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  8. #8
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Brad Is Ranked 3rd

    That one that Troy should have caught for a TD in the 1st game was 40 yards in the air and Brad put in right on the money.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Similar Threads

  1. Culpepper Top Ranked for HOF
    By Webby in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 03:36 PM
  2. Gophers ranked in top 25
    By COJOMAY in forum College Ball
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 11:53 AM
  3. Vikes WR/TE ranked 17
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 05:36 PM
  4. #1 ranked offense
    By dan3ski in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2004, 10:34 PM
  5. Vikings ranked #4
    By vikings_fan66 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 01:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •