Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

Re: BonoSugaRay's back & w/ BOLD predictions!

I needed to chuckle this morning.

Thank you

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

What sucks more Rocky III, Matrix III, Debbie Does Dallas III or the [glow=green,2,300]Brett Favre’s [/glow][glow=yellow,2,300]Farewell Tour III[/glow] (prequel to IV)

Yes like a punch drunk Rocky Balboa the aging gunslinger Brett “I love throwing into triple coverage” Favre is set to wow the cheese and tractor crowd with yet another overblown “this could be his last season.”
    Why? Fame, money…..records (don’t know, don’t care); well tomorrow Brett is set to add to a personal streak that the Vikings started in 2002. A record continued by Carolina, then the mighty Lions and keep alive last year with a 26-zip throttling by the Bears. Yes tomorrow is the day Brett “I didn’t see that safety” Favre extends his season opener loss streak to 5.

This really doesn’t qualify as a bold prediction, more of just the stating the obvious and Bono this is your reality check.

bono is offline Hall of Famer

...And if you lads/lasses think I'm smokin' the buddah, check out this other BOLD (very BOLD) prediction I'm making...heck, my Packer Plus editor even thought I was hanging out w/ 'angel dust' when I told him this prediction over a month ago...
    A while ago, I was asked how I thought the Packers would do this season (i.e. what their record might be)...some folks stated that 8-8 season was definately in the cards, while a few others had the courage to go for 10-6! I, on the other hand, had the courage, the "Bono," the "Suga" and the "Ray" to predict the following: 15-1!
    That's right, kiddos. I predict the Packers will only lose one game this season, and to whom you might asked? I'm not really sure...my heart is telling me it's betwix the Broncos (regular season, of course...as well as the loss in the super bowl) or the Chiefs.
    I am definately prepared to deal w/ the foolish uproar that I'm sure will erupt as a result of my BOLD (very BOLD) prediction...I'M READY! BRING IT ON! Afterall, I am in football mode!

p.s. To the person who asked about my homie, Los...GOOD QUESTION. Where the HECK is he? Heck, any Packer Backers (or anti-Viking fans) around?
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

"bono" wrote:
    ...And if you lads/lasses think I'm smokin' the buddah, check out this other BOLD (very BOLD) prediction I'm making ... I, on the other hand, had the courage, the "Bono," the "Suga" and the "Ray" to predict the following: 15-1!
    I don't think you're smoking anything.
    Unfortunately, the other possibilities probably aren't much better...

I don't think that week 1 game really is a problem for you, because that loss against the Eagles is just your one game.
    Your real problem is going to come in week 2 when you lose to the Giants.
    It's going to be tough to recover from an 0-2 start to go 15-1.

Maybe I'm wrong and the Pack don't start 0-2, but I guess that's why the NFL set you up to play the Chargers in week 3.
    Good luck with that.
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    ...And if you lads/lasses think I'm smokin' the buddah, check out this other BOLD (very BOLD) prediction I'm making...heck, my Packer Plus editor even thought I was hanging out w/ 'angel dust' when I told him this prediction over a month ago...
    A while ago, I was asked how I thought the Packers would do this season (i.e. what their record might be)...some folks stated that 8-8 season was definately in the cards, while a few others had the courage to go for 10-6! I, on the other hand, had the courage, the "Bono," the "Suga" and the "Ray" to predict the following: 15-1!
    That's right, kiddos. I predict the Packers will only lose one game this season, and to whom you might asked? I'm not really sure...my heart is telling me it's betwix the Broncos (regular season, of course...as well as the loss in the super bowl) or the Chiefs.
    I am definately prepared to deal w/ the foolish uproar that I'm sure will erupt as a result of my BOLD (very BOLD) prediction...I'M READY! BRING IT ON! Afterall, I am in football mode!

p.s. To the person who asked about my homie, Los...GOOD QUESTION. Where the HECK is he? Heck, any Packer Backers (or anti-Viking fans) around?
    15-1? Now I KNOW you're on something Bono.

Face it. Your offensive line sucks. Your secondary is atrocious and your quarterback is old and washed up. You'll be lucky to hit .500 this year Bono.

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

This thread may be just behind the "Taking a dump" thread in terms of sheer, unadulterated hilarity. Well done sir!...er...ma'am...whatever.
    :

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i like bamy300's predictions better
    We're bringing purple back.

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

"bono" wrote:

U sir a a serious homer

davike is offline Team Alumni

"thevikingfan" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:

U sir a a serious homer
    Not a "sir".....Bono is in fact a women

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

I feel like I just killed off another 50 braincells reading this post.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast