Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer

Blackmon Suspended

JUSTIN BLACKMON SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY

The Jaguars WR has been suspended without pay for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse

per breaking news on nfl.com

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Was it I bleed purple or Purple Floyd the guy that was telling us how drafting Kalil was a mistake and that you always draft offense that high. So lets see what we did. We didn't draft Richardson the bust, we didn't draft Clairbourn the bust and now we missed out on drafting a bust suspended for the year.

Come on, admit it which ever one of you guys it was and have a plate of crow.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    Was it I bleed purple or Purple Floyd the guy that was telling us how drafting Kalil was a mistake and that you always draft offense that high. So lets see what we did. We didn't draft Richardson the bust, we didn't draft Clairbourn the bust and now we missed out on drafting a bust suspended for the year.

Come on, admit it which ever one of you guys it was and have a plate of crow.
    Definitely Floyd. I was a fan of bringing in Kalil.

JPPT1974 is offline Starter
    He is talented and does not know that by throwing away his career and possibly life on substance abuse. He is throwing away a gift he has. Hope he can get help and the right kind.
    NFL 2013 is Here!