Thread: Black Monday

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Black Monday

Isn't today Black Monday? Who will be the first besides Reid to go? How about Lovie? Norv Turner is most likely on his way out, along with the GM there. Whisenhunt? Crennel? Or will it be quiet today because of the holiday?

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    You forgot the Browns Pat Shurmur and GM Heckert they'll be next or first today

heads started rolling with Jaguars General Manager Gene Smith on Black Monday morning and it seems that Browns coach Pat Shurmur is the next man to walk the plank.
    Heckert was also gone with Shurmur

Kansas City Chiefs are firing head coach Romeo Crennel but not firing General Manager Scott Pioli today.
    General Manager Mike Tannenbaum will not return to the team in 2013. In a statement, owner Woody Johnson also announced that Rex Ryan would remain the teamís head coach.
    looks like 9 am est was the big start

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Lovie Smith of Da Bears has gone too.. @AdamSchefter Whoa: Bears have sent out consent forms requesting permission to interview head-coaching candidates.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Was watching Shefty on Mike and Mike this morning and he had a long list. I don't think that Lovie Smith is a bad coach, just maybe time for a change in Chicago.

Anything that creates more turmoil in Chicago is a good thing!!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    Seven coaches and five GMs are out of work today. There may even be more yet.

And none of them are ours. The Frazier/Spielman project continues.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

I'm curious to see what activity is going to happen with some of the coordinators of some of the teams now that the head coach is gone, mostly Tice and Childress, wonder if they will make a play for the vacated spot above them or jump to another team or if they will become victim of the house cleaning.