Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Black KKK???

  1. #1
    PurplePlain's Avatar
    PurplePlain is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    73

    Black KKK???

    In light of the Pac Man debacle and the NBA All Star insanity in Vegas this seems so relevant and important!

    Yesterday listening to Barrerio on KFAN out of Bismarck, ND I listened to the Jason Whitlock interview.

    In a nutshell he likens the states of todays black athletes to Black KKK with their gangster mentality. He says it best, and it needs to be is a black man.

    At first (as a liberal) I thought the title alone was inflammatory. But after listening to him, he is right on point. It is time for the black community
    to stand up and handle this head on.

    KFAN's site may have an audio replay. Here's a link to his AOL article on the subject. Great, and needed reading!!

    http://sports.aol.com/whitlock/_a/time-to-stop-looking-past-black-kkk/20070222104609990001

  2. #2
    OchoCinco's Avatar
    OchoCinco is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    770

    Re: Black KKK???

    "PurplePlain" wrote:
    In light of the Pac Man debacle and the NBA All Star insanity in Vegas this seems so relevant and important!

    Yesterday listening to Barrerio on KFAN out of Bismarck, ND I listened to the Jason Whitlock interview.

    In a nutshell he likens the states of todays black athletes to Black KKK with their gangster mentality. He says it best, and it needs to be is a black man.

    At first (as a liberal) I thought the title alone was inflammatory. But after listening to him, he is right on point. It is time for the black community
    to stand up and handle this head on.

    KFAN's site may have an audio replay. Here's a link to his AOL article on the subject. Great, and needed reading!!

    http://sports.aol.com/whitlock/_a/time-to-stop-looking-past-black-kkk/20070222104609990001
    He is the worlds last honest man.....

  3. #3
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re: Black KKK???

    I briefly heard him on the radio yesterday, but I wasn't really paying attention.
    Great article.

  4. #4
    PurplePlain's Avatar
    PurplePlain is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    73

    Re: Black KKK???

    I posted another thread on this because I could not find this one. I was
    taken to task......

    In my search for this before posting I tried the search function for "Black KKK"
    and got zero results.

    Now hits are showing up????? Oh well, sorry for duplicate listing. Just thought
    this is an extremely important issue to football.

  5. #5
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,463

    Re: Black KKK???

    If you go to "your account" at the bottom is a link that says show last posts of this person.
    You can browse your posts from there.

    WWBGD

  6. #6
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Black KKK???

    "PurplePlain" wrote:
    I posted another thread on this because I could not find this one. I was
    taken to task......

    In my search for this before posting I tried the search function for "Black KKK"
    and got zero results.

    Now hits are showing up????? Oh well, sorry for duplicate listing. Just thought
    this is an extremely important issue to football.
    There are many ways to find your post:

    Check the forum it is in.
    Go to your profile, select "Show the last posts of this person."
    Refine your search

  7. #7
    SuperVikes07 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    48

    Craps Is Addictive

    Mann i Love playing craps im hook on it i WiN a ALOT then lose....alot does any1 no where i can play craps online for free. its the only game where u dont need skills or someone cant be better than u

  8. #8
    PurplePlain's Avatar
    PurplePlain is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    73

    Re: Black KKK???

    I did check the profile. It wasn't there?? There were posts from yesterday
    but not this one.

    Perhaps a technical hic up.

    It's not like I am a newbie to boards. I'm a moderator on another with
    about 6K members. This one is just taking some getting used to, Did
    Did Bill Gates have a hand here???

  9. #9
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,463

    Re: Black KKK???

    "PurplePlain" wrote:
    I did check the profile. It wasn't there?? There were posts from yesterday
    but not this one.

    Perhaps a technical hic up.

    It's not like I am a newbie to boards. I'm a moderator on another with
    about 6K members. This one is just taking some getting used to, Did
    Did Bill Gates have a hand here???
    Maybe it got lost in the transfers between servers we have been doing.

    WWBGD

  10. #10
    PurplePlain's Avatar
    PurplePlain is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    73

    Re: Black KKK???

    I hear you....... moves can do mysterious stuff. The board I'm a moderator
    on is doing it this weekend..... crossing my fingers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What's with the black crow?
    By RainbowHawk in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 08:44 PM
  2. The Boy in Black
    By Garland Greene in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 08:52 PM
  3. Another "black eye" for the NBA
    By kramer9guy in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 06:56 AM
  4. Black and Blue Again?
    By cogitans in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 07:29 PM
  5. Man in Black
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 08:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •