Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Bills | Team to have new high-definition scoreboard

    Just when you're thinking there isn't much news in the NFL today...they hit you with this!

    ================================================== =====

    KFFL
    Bills | Team to have new high-definition scoreboard
    Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:18:30 -0800

    Sal Maiorana, of the Democrat and Chronicle, reports the Buffalo Bills will add a new high-definition scoreboard that will be twice the size of the JumboTron currently in place at the team's home stadium, Ralph Wilson Stadium. The $5.2 million display will stand more than 33 feet tall and will be more than 82 feet wide. The team hopes to have construction completed in time for the first preseason game in August.

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    51

    Re: Bills | Team to have new high-definition scoreboard

    Just think...a bigger screen to put more pressure on the guys to propose to their toothless GF's.
    :

  3. #3
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: Bills | Team to have new high-definition scoreboard

    Man, I can't wait for the day when the details are being laid out for the new Viking stadium.. That will indeed be a great day..

  4. #4
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Bills | Team to have new high-definition scoreboard

    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Man, I can't wait for the day when the details are being laid out for the new Viking stadium.. That will indeed be a great day..
    Indeed. Time is ticking and soon the Metrodome lease will be up. Then what? They've squashed the last idea and are now back at square one.

  5. #5
    Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,654

    Re: Bills | Team to have new high-definition scoreboard

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Just when you're thinking there isn't much news in the NFL today...they hit you with this!

    ================================================== =====

    KFFL
    Bills | Team to have new high-definition scoreboard
    Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:18:30 -0800

    Sal Maiorana, of the Democrat and Chronicle, reports the Buffalo Bills will add a new high-definition scoreboard that will be twice the size of the JumboTron currently in place at the team's home stadium, Ralph Wilson Stadium. The $5.2 million display will stand more than 33 feet tall and will be more than 82 feet wide. The team hopes to have construction completed in time for the first preseason game in August.

    it wont be as big as the cowboys huge field long screen
    i m better than you, so just give up...

  6. #6
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,567

    Re: Bills | Team to have new high-definition scoreboard

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Just when you're thinking there isn't much news in the NFL today...they hit you with this!

    ================================================== =====

    KFFL
    Bills | Team to have new high-definition scoreboard
    Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:18:30 -0800

    Sal Maiorana, of the Democrat and Chronicle, reports the Buffalo Bills will add a new high-definition scoreboard that will be twice the size of the JumboTron currently in place at the team's home stadium, Ralph Wilson Stadium. The $5.2 million display will stand more than 33 feet tall and will be more than 82 feet wide. The team hopes to have construction completed in time for the first preseason game in August.

    The only reason they made it that big is so old man Wilson and Marv Levy can see it.

  7. #7
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bills | Team to have new high-definition scoreboard

    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Man, I can't wait for the day when the details are being laid out for the new Viking stadium.. That will indeed be a great day..
    Indeed. Time is ticking and soon the Metrodome lease will be up. Then what? They've squashed the last idea and are now back at square one.
    We are well past square one.
    Remember that we still have the provision in the bill for the Twins stadium that basically puts a down payment on a future Vikings Stadium.
    The tentative plans for the new stadium on the current Metrodome site are supposed to be released tomorrow (Feb 1st).


    A lot of people seem to still be distraught because Anoka didn't pan out.
    But that doesn't mean that it never will, or that Anoka was even the best option for us.
    Kinda like your first girlfriend.
    She's pretty special, but the odds of actually marrying her are pretty remote.
    Move on and embrace the new stadium proposal for what it is worth.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #8
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bills | Team to have new high-definition scoreboard

    They should just put the new stadium in Shakopee where we already have canterbury,valley fair, the casino and some open farm land that is just itching to be developed.

    Then if they make the screen big enough maybe we can see it down here in hooterville.

Similar Threads

  1. Buffalo Bills Owner: Team Not For Sale In His Lifetime
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 04:49 AM
  2. SWAT team called to control high school hoops game
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 06:53 AM
  3. High School team wins by 104 Points!!!!
    By michaelmazid in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-13-2005, 09:58 PM
  4. Braham High School - Best team in ANY division in MN!
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-20-2005, 10:08 AM
  5. I know why the Vikings defense can't stop a high scholl team
    By dan3ski in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-19-2004, 06:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •