Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Bills to release Moulds at seasons end!!

I would take TO, I know everyone hates him...but idc. I like players that back up what they say, and he does. I'm not saying OMG vikings go after him, but I would deff soil my pants if we got him.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Tanner_QBRB8 is offline Pro-Bowler

i think that the 3 most overatted wide recievers in the nfl are Peerless Price Eric Moulds and Terrell Owens but i do think that T.O. is a great player and i would take hime

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"Tanner_QBRB8" wrote:
    i think that the 3 most overatted wide recievers in the nfl are Peerless Price Eric Moulds and Terrell Owens but i do think that T.O. is a great player and i would take hime
    How do you think that Moulds is overrated? Four 1,000 yard seasons and two 900 yard seasons while in Buffalo, the team with the revolving door of QB's and coaches.

What's overrated about T.O.? Is it because of the trouble he causes because if not for that I think he could be a top 3 reciever in this league.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Nothing is, he gives you 110% percent like he says, he needs to learn to keep his piehole shut to an extent.. but what are the chances of that happening? Whoever else decides to get him is basically putting a hex on themselves. Somewhere down the line there will be some trouble.

Gift is offline Coordinator

a fine addition he would make & we need th wr help. K-rob may be good but thats all we got.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

SamDawg84 Guest

"DoubleDown11" wrote:
    I know people hate me for this but, T.O baby!

dang look at what we have done with "troubled" WR's. Carter, KoRo, and soon to be T.O! I would take Moulds as well, but would rather have TO.
    I think we are the second coming of the Raiders, with this idiotic boat scandal, I say we just go with it!
    i would take owens maybe, and if we do get him, cut m rob for some reason

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I would rather get a solid RB than Moulds...no knock on him but we need RB help, not WR help!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Prophet Guest

I would say our WR depth is more than sufficient. Burleson, Robinson, Taylor, and Williamson complemented with Wiggins and Kleinsasser and the Vikes have a very servicable bunch that can get the job done. Get a real RB and O-line help and some real coaches. Let Moulds walk the plank.

jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach

I think it would be crazy to go after TO or Moulds. We have K Rob to sign after the season. Remember how we cut and resigned him twice? Thats how we got him on a one year deal. He is going to draw a lot of interest on the market so I think he should be priority one on WR. After him you have Nate B., Marcus R., Troy W., and Travis T. I think we are set at WR. We really need to decide what is going on at RB and QB. Do you keep Bennet? What about O-Smith he will be back next year do you keep him or get rid of him? He was looking good in his first year. Then there is Moore and Fiason. Do you decide on one of these or try and get a big name free agent or trade for a good RB?

Will Culpepper return from the injury? I say yes and you keep him, but when will he be ready is the big question.

I say keep the WR we have now. Let Moore, Smith, and Fiason battle it out for RB. Stay with Johnson if Culpepper isn't ready. Use the draft and cap money to fix the O-line and few Defense issues we have.

Sorry for the book. Just my opinion.

Go Vikes

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I would rather get a solid RB than Moulds...no knock on him but we need RB help, not WR help!
    We need O line help
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast