Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    LOL, do you remember V-unit? He and I got into alot of hot water hacking on old TJ the first year. That is were the SR49 term came from. We would use it and people didn't figure out who it was for a bit. When they did, it started all over again.

It wasn't until 2008 that I really started to come around to him.
    Funny, that was about the time that everyone else started bailing on him. I think I'm starting to see a pattern here

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    Funny, that was about the time that everyone else started bailing on him. I think I'm starting to see a pattern here
    LOL, well played. I hope not though as I've been a staunch supporter of Ponder since the pick.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Tarvaris Jackson expected to remain No. 3 all season

Tarvaris Jackson expected to remain No. 3 all season | ProFootballTalk

When the Bills traded for quarterbackTarvaris Jackson this offseason, the assumption was that they felt a needed an upgrade over Tyler Thigpen and Vince Young at backup quarterback.
    That assumption might have been correct, but it doesn’t look like Jackson’s going to be providing that upgrade this season. Jackson has been ensconced as the third-stringer behind Ryan Fitzpatrick and Thigpen since arriving in Buffalo and coach Chan Gailey says that he expects Jackson will remain in that role for the rest of the year.
    I told you we would have been better off cutting Jackson and keeping Thigpen.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Tarvaris Jackson expected to remain No. 3 all season

Tarvaris Jackson expected to remain No. 3 all season | ProFootballTalk

I told you we would have been better off cutting Jackson and keeping Thigpen.
    LOL, I'm thinking the Bills traded for him so that they could trade him back when it went south out west.

I see they are already calling for Wilson to be benched and Flynn can't make the throws.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    I'm thinking the Bills traded for him so that they could trade him back when it went south out west.
    The Bills GM is Buddy Nix not Bernie Madoff or Gordon Gekko, he's not trading for somebody to run his scout team and hope he can flip him for an extra sack of used footballs and his 7th round pick back while paying out over a 100k a week is salary.....only Jerry Jones or the late Al Davis would do that

Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    The Bills GM is Buddy Nix not Bernie Madoff or Gordon Gekko, he's not trading for somebody to run his scout team and hope he can flip him for an extra sack of used footballs and his 7th round pick back while paying out over a 100k a week is salary.....only Jerry Jones or the late Al Davis would do that
    That was supposed to be a joke my friend. No way in hell did they trade for him only to trade him back.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    That was supposed to be a joke my friend. No way in hell did they trade for him only to trade him back.

I know just given you the gears as always when it comes to Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    I know just given you the gears as always when it comes to Jackson
    LOL, well played then my friend. Well played.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12