Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
  1. #21
    bryonfos's Avatar
    bryonfos is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    191

    Re: Biggest A-holes or asswipes in the NFL.

    "MountainVike" wrote:
    I'll split my vote among three guys from last year's draft who've barely played yet.
    1. Eli Manning - His "I'm not gonna play for San Diego" prima donna routine made me sick. I loved the irony of SD going 12-4 while the NYG tanked under Manning's "leadership".
    2 & 3. Kellen Winslow, Jr./Sean Taylor
    Note to Rob Brezynski: don't draft any arrogant a**holes from Univ. of Miami. I guess that McKinnie has worked out OK for us, but both of these guys seem to feel entitled to do whatever they want and be paid like All-Pros in spite of minimal, or in Winslow's case, no production on the field.

    I couldn't agree more, both were who I was going to say for the same reasons.
    Its weird seeing someone else on here from Asheville, its not that big and the Vikes aren't very popular here.
    The only thing worse than a Packer is a Cowboy

  2. #22
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Biggest A-holes or asswipes in the NFL.

    "coreyd" wrote:
    Well he was injured last year. What the hell do you expect? How is he suppose to show up to play when he is injured. Was I the only one that watched this guy in college or what?
    There is a BIG difference between college and the pros...just ask Jason White! While I have no doubt that Winslow will be good, he should put up some PRO numbers before he shoots off his mouth...once he does, then he can talk...but not excessively!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #23
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Biggest A-holes or asswipes in the NFL.

    "SamDawg84" wrote:
    i would have to say eli manning,to,to's agent,d brooks,little freddy,and starting to hate tony g a lot now
    Why Tony Gonzalez?

  4. #24
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Biggest A-holes or asswipes in the NFL.

    Sorry for the long post. I think its worth the time.

    Every player in the NFL has a right to talk smack. That is because for them to make it to the NFL in the first place means that at some point in their lives they were the best football player they knew. Yes it was on a lower level, but even if you suck for one year, you still have memories of all the badass things you have done in the past. I think we should look down on smack talkers less and congratulate non-smack talkers more.

    Cockiness runs along the same lines. Of course TO is cocky. All week people are begging him for interviews and autographs. He drives down the road and he sees himself on the billboards. He turns on the TV and sees people devoting 30 minutes of their day talking about how good he is. When he watches sportscenter he is watching himself make sick plays, scoring TDs on the highest level. He has his own fan club. The mere fact we are talking about him on this message board is enough to make him feel important.

    I try to judge people by their standards. These players committ themselves to being elite football players while making a lot of money in the process. That is their goal in life. They are cocky because they have acheived their goal. They talk smack because they feel invincible and it is us, the fans who make them feel invincible. Thousands cheering for you for any reason makes you feel like you are untouchable.

    Lets say I committ myself to be the first person to ever land on Pluto. I go and get a great education and train hard in order to become an elite NASA astronaut. Then NASA sends me to Pluto. My life goal is complete. When I come back to earth there are thousands cheering for me at the space center. I go home to watch the news and I'm on it. I would feel like the most important person on the Planet. Of course I would be cocky. Hopefully my humility would keep me from saying "Do you know who I am?" to every cop who tried to give me a ticket.

    I'm not saying I agree with how some NFL players are overly arrogant and loudmouthed, but I do see the reasoning behind it.

    With all that said. The biggest asshole in the NFL is without a doubt Ricky Williams. He screwed over a whole football team and all of its fans. When he ditched out he left a whole NFL franchise behind him in ruins. Dancing after you score a touchdown or talking smack doesn't even compare to that. He quit, and he did it selfishly. Ricky Williams is a major asshole.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  5. #25
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Biggest A-holes or asswipes in the NFL.

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    He's been a prick since birth.
    Prick since conception! :wink:

  6. #26
    purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,374

    Re: Biggest A-holes or asswipes in the NFL.

    1. Kellen Winslow all talk so far

    2. Freddie aint done jack but yap Mitchell

    3. Terrell (hey dumb a$$ your team can win without you) Owens

    4. Javon (1 good year don't mean sh!t) Walker

    5 Onterio (could have made big dinero next year idiot) smith

    6. Ricky (no explaination needed) Williams
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

    Cops say they have nothing to go on.

  7. #27
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Biggest A-holes or asswipes in the NFL.

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    He's been a prick since birth.
    Prick since conception! :wink:
    I know you're talking about Winslow but anyway...

    Freddie Mitchell was an idiot since conception too. He was having a placenta press conference:

    "Well, I'd like to thank these wonderful genetics for being able to bless the world with such a perfect embryo." :lol:

  8. #28
    coreyd is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    924

    Re: Biggest A-holes or asswipes in the NFL.

    "V-Unit" wrote:
    Sorry for the long post. I think its worth the time.

    Every player in the NFL has a right to talk smack. That is because for them to make it to the NFL in the first place means that at some point in their lives they were the best football player they knew. Yes it was on a lower level, but even if you suck for one year, you still have memories of all the badass things you have done in the past. I think we should look down on smack talkers less and congratulate non-smack talkers more.

    Cockiness runs along the same lines. Of course TO is cocky. All week people are begging him for interviews and autographs. He drives down the road and he sees himself on the billboards. He turns on the TV and sees people devoting 30 minutes of their day talking about how good he is. When he watches sportscenter he is watching himself make sick plays, scoring TDs on the highest level. He has his own fan club. The mere fact we are talking about him on this message board is enough to make him feel important.

    I try to judge people by their standards. These players committ themselves to being elite football players while making a lot of money in the process. That is their goal in life. They are cocky because they have acheived their goal. They talk smack because they feel invincible and it is us, the fans who make them feel invincible. Thousands cheering for you for any reason makes you feel like you are untouchable.

    Lets say I committ myself to be the first person to ever land on Pluto. I go and get a great education and train hard in order to become an elite NASA astronaut. Then NASA sends me to Pluto. My life goal is complete. When I come back to earth there are thousands cheering for me at the space center. I go home to watch the news and I'm on it. I would feel like the most important person on the Planet. Of course I would be cocky. Hopefully my humility would keep me from saying "Do you know who I am?" to every cop who tried to give me a ticket.

    I'm not saying I agree with how some NFL players are overly arrogant and loudmouthed, but I do see the reasoning behind it.

    With all that said. The biggest asshole in the NFL is without a doubt Ricky Williams. He screwed over a whole football team and all of its fans. When he ditched out he left a whole NFL franchise behind him in ruins. Dancing after you score a touchdown or talking smack doesn't even compare to that. He quit, and he did it selfishly. Ricky Williams is a major asshole.
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

    You...are....the man! I agree with you on that one whole heartedly! Mad respect for not just tossing up a post and seeing if it will stick. You took your time to prove your point in more than 13 words! PROPS!!

  9. #29
    PAvikesfan's Avatar
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: Biggest A-holes or asswipes in the NFL.

    "V-Unit" wrote:
    Sorry for the long post. I think its worth the time.

    Every player in the NFL has a right to talk smack. That is because for them to make it to the NFL in the first place means that at some point in their lives they were the best football player they knew. Yes it was on a lower level, but even if you suck for one year, you still have memories of all the badass things you have done in the past. I think we should look down on smack talkers less and congratulate non-smack talkers more.

    Cockiness runs along the same lines. Of course TO is cocky. All week people are begging him for interviews and autographs. He drives down the road and he sees himself on the billboards. He turns on the TV and sees people devoting 30 minutes of their day talking about how good he is. When he watches sportscenter he is watching himself make sick plays, scoring TDs on the highest level. He has his own fan club. The mere fact we are talking about him on this message board is enough to make him feel important.

    I try to judge people by their standards. These players committ themselves to being elite football players while making a lot of money in the process. That is their goal in life. They are cocky because they have acheived their goal. They talk smack because they feel invincible and it is us, the fans who make them feel invincible. Thousands cheering for you for any reason makes you feel like you are untouchable.

    Lets say I committ myself to be the first person to ever land on Pluto. I go and get a great education and train hard in order to become an elite NASA astronaut. Then NASA sends me to Pluto. My life goal is complete. When I come back to earth there are thousands cheering for me at the space center. I go home to watch the news and I'm on it. I would feel like the most important person on the Planet. Of course I would be cocky. Hopefully my humility would keep me from saying "Do you know who I am?" to every cop who tried to give me a ticket.

    I'm not saying I agree with how some NFL players are overly arrogant and loudmouthed, but I do see the reasoning behind it.

    With all that said. The biggest asshole in the NFL is without a doubt Ricky Williams. He screwed over a whole football team and all of its fans. When he ditched out he left a whole NFL franchise behind him in ruins. Dancing after you score a touchdown or talking smack doesn't even compare to that. He quit, and he did it selfishly. Ricky Williams is a major asshole.
    :grin:

    :grin:

  10. #30
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Biggest A-holes or asswipes in the NFL.

    "PAvikesfan" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:
    Sorry for the long post. I think its worth the time.

    Every player in the NFL has a right to talk smack. That is because for them to make it to the NFL in the first place means that at some point in their lives they were the best football player they knew. Yes it was on a lower level, but even if you suck for one year, you still have memories of all the badass things you have done in the past. I think we should look down on smack talkers less and congratulate non-smack talkers more.

    Cockiness runs along the same lines. Of course TO is cocky. All week people are begging him for interviews and autographs. He drives down the road and he sees himself on the billboards. He turns on the TV and sees people devoting 30 minutes of their day talking about how good he is. When he watches sportscenter he is watching himself make sick plays, scoring TDs on the highest level. He has his own fan club. The mere fact we are talking about him on this message board is enough to make him feel important.

    I try to judge people by their standards. These players committ themselves to being elite football players while making a lot of money in the process. That is their goal in life. They are cocky because they have acheived their goal. They talk smack because they feel invincible and it is us, the fans who make them feel invincible. Thousands cheering for you for any reason makes you feel like you are untouchable.

    Lets say I committ myself to be the first person to ever land on Pluto. I go and get a great education and train hard in order to become an elite NASA astronaut. Then NASA sends me to Pluto. My life goal is complete. When I come back to earth there are thousands cheering for me at the space center. I go home to watch the news and I'm on it. I would feel like the most important person on the Planet. Of course I would be cocky. Hopefully my humility would keep me from saying "Do you know who I am?" to every cop who tried to give me a ticket.

    I'm not saying I agree with how some NFL players are overly arrogant and loudmouthed, but I do see the reasoning behind it.

    With all that said. The biggest asshole in the NFL is without a doubt Ricky Williams. He screwed over a whole football team and all of its fans. When he ditched out he left a whole NFL franchise behind him in ruins. Dancing after you score a touchdown or talking smack doesn't even compare to that. He quit, and he did it selfishly. Ricky Williams is a major asshole.
    :grin:

    :grin:
    Is that REALLY you, PA??? :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings - Holes to fill
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 10:33 AM
  2. 12-year-old records two holes-in-one
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 06:23 AM
  3. Teams still trying to fill holes
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 04:38 PM
  4. 36 holes with a Viking great!
    By Turboe in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-26-2006, 09:47 PM
  5. MNF A$$holes HAD to show Dorsett run...just to pi$$ us off!
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 04:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •