Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: biggest bust of this draft and all time

I think he did los!! Biggest bust of all time...it's a close race between Ryan Leaf and Tony Mandarich!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

If say leaf.. the dude was terrible and was supposed to be as good or close to as good as Peyton.. and we all know what peyton did.. and what leaf did

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

and i think he quoted himself because he made the williamson bust comment before we got him..

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    and i think he quoted himself because he made the williamson bust comment before we got him..

EXACTLY. I also said that williamson would need to get into the right system with the right coaches, or he would be a bust. I think we are the right system, but am not to confident that we have the best coaches for developing him.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"Del Rio" wrote:
    It's all relitive really when you think about it. At the time who had what to work with. What system were they in? Would Williamson be a bust playing with a Kurt Warner but a god playing with Culpepper?

I can really only laugh that anyone can call bust at this stage of the season. You haven't even seen them play. DJ a bust? How so?

As far as Mandrich he is a freaking o-lineman lol. He is not a bust look how famous he is lol. It is hard to get recognition.

Now the BOZ was a huge bust. Ryan Leaf, kind of sad, but it sure did make me laugh watching it unravel.

Dude, you need to take it easy. We are making predictions of who we think may be busts. This is just a fun prediction thread, that is all.

You can say how can we think some of these guys will be busts, like DJ(which I don't for the record). Well, every year, there are guys who look like absolute sure thing stars in the NFL, yet they become busts. There is no sure thing, and that is why we can predict any player in the draft to be a bust and it could happen. Again, it is just a prediction for fun, to say I told you so, later in the year or a few years down the road.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456