Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Purple D is offline Starter

Re: BIG Packers Signing

I don't think that the packers defense is going to be as bad as we hope. They do have Miami's defensive coordinator. I hope they suck but it is possible that they could have a better defense than last year. It won't be near as good as ours. But it will be better than last years. IMO
    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Purple D" wrote:
    I don't think that the packers defense is going to be as bad as we hope. They do have Miami's defensive coordinator. I hope they suck but it is possible that they could have a better defense than last year. It won't be near as good as ours. But it will be better than last years. IMO
    As long as we are better than them and we sweep them next year, I will be happy!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Purple D" wrote:
    As long as we are better than them and we sweep them next year, I will be happy!!! :lol:
    Yeh! I'd be happy if we could at least win our division. Just when we think the pack is on the way out, the Lions decide they want to be a good team. They're the ones we should start to worry about.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123