Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Better than a poster??

    I just saw an ad for this while watching the wild game. Has some pretty cool helmet and player poster type dealy's. Check it out!

    http://www.fathead.com

    trust me it's not a site you may be thinking of when you see the name. I promise.
    ;-)

  2. #2
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Better than a poster??

    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    I just saw an ad for this while watching the wild game. Has some pretty cool helmet and player poster type dealy's. Check it out!

    http://www.fathead.com

    trust me it's not a site you may be thinking of when you see the name. I promise.

    Your first seeing these ... been out for almost a year already. I have the Vikes helmet Fathead in my family room already .... Rocks !!!!
    (had to justify it to the woman though, they are kinda expensive ... even though she is a fanatic like I am)

  3. #3
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Better than a poster??

    Really? the commercial said it was brand new, and the site gave me the impression that these had just come out...

    My bad!
    ;-)

  4. #4
    viks_fan21's Avatar
    viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    644

    Re: Better than a poster??

    Wow, i've only seen that commercial about 5,000-6,000 times.

  5. #5
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Better than a poster??

    Based on the amount of NFL i watch, and i watch a lot of sports on FSN i figured i would've seen it if it wasn't new so i posted it. I guess anyone who has one or an opinion about them let me know, they look pretty sweet!
    ;-)

  6. #6
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Better than a poster??

    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    Really? the commercial said it was brand new, and the site gave me the impression that these had just come out...

    My bad!

    It's all good ... ya, if you can afford it ... get one. They are cool ... just dont get the CPep one ... get the helmet. Ya never know what will happen with him, but the helmet is timeless.

  7. #7
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Better than a poster??

    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    Really? the commercial said it was brand new, and the site gave me the impression that these had just come out...

    My bad!

    It's all good ... ya, if you can afford it ... get one. They are cool ... just dont get the CPep one ... get the helmet. Ya never know what will happen with him, but the helmet is timeless.
    Thanks jamie...I would probably get the helmet, would look sweet in the dorm! I love c-pep but i don't really like that pose of him that they have. Hopefully they come out with a lot more with more players. The moss one they have for the raiders looks really sweet.
    ;-)

  8. #8
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: Better than a poster??

    Those are pretty cool, expensive. Daunte's is sweet wouldn't mind having his.

    I want a life size or Mckinnie, lol.

  9. #9
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Better than a poster??

    lol hope you have a lot of open wall space for that one!
    ;-)

Similar Threads

  1. First time poster here
    By sniggledorf in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 04:19 PM
  2. new poster
    By jhartman in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 01:45 PM
  3. MOVED: new poster
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 08:14 PM
  4. Name that poster
    By DemonicViking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 07:56 AM
  5. Anyone see this poster?
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-20-2005, 02:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •