Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

best playmaker in the nfl

Randy Moss -we all know
    what he can do. He can change a game with one big catch

Daunte Culpepper- makes people pay with a deep long ball the short pass are by running it

Mike Vick-the same as above but moves quicker and less comp %

LaDainian Tomlinson- He can catch he can run he does it for a team that has nobody else really with 8 in the box all the time but still does put up outstanding numbers

Preist Holmes-set the touchdown record last year

Clinton Portis-has great moves the first running back to have 1500+ yards season in his first two years

TO,Torry Holt,Marvin Harrison, great hands and at any time can take one to the house

i left some out like mcnair,mcnabb,just vote none then post who think

i voted for dc
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

I voted moss since he has been a consisten playmaker and that teams are forced to gameplan around him before getting to the rest of our team. :lol: I tell you he changed the way people game plan for us. That tells you hes a very dangerous playmaker.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

LT is the best athlete in the game right now, he's a versatile player and works extremely hard for a team with only one other emerging player. When teams play the Chargers, they know exactly who they need to shut down but nobody ever does shut him down. I think he is all around the most amazing player in the league.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I just have a problem picking any WR to be the biggest playmaker. No dis to Moss, who I probably see as the biggest playmaker at his position, followed closely so far this season by Owens.

I would have to take someone like Mike Vick or Tomlinson.

And, not to be a homer, but its too bad you've left Ahman off the list. He's been absolutely spectacular this season, even in yesterday's loss.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I love amhan but he will loose games by fumbling the ball. Thats not good, LT very rarely fumbles and Green seems to have a problem with it. Hes a hell of a RB he's very good but damn keep ahold of that ball.

fan4favre is offline Starter

Ahman Green is the Brett Favre of running backs. Great player but fumbles like Favre throws picks. It seems that as Ahman goes so will the Pack this season.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I love amhan but he will loose games by fumbling the ball. .
    AHA! We never clarified if he was a playmaker for just HIS TEAM! That should put Green at #1, because he helps make plays for the other team, too!!!!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    AHA! We never clarified if he was a playmaker for just HIS TEAM! That should put Green at #1, because he helps make plays for the other team, too!!!!
    Good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor yet :lol: :!: Hang in there Los its going to be a long season :!:
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    You sound like a fuc*ing english teacher, always nagging and sh*t. Picking at every little word. Kinda funny though :lol:

Voted for DC!!
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast