Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Best Pass Catcher In NFL Today

Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1106752
    I stick with Greg Camarillo.

=Z=
    I could go with him, however, to tell the truth I never really followed him before he was a Vike.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1106753
    I could go with him, however, to tell the truth I never really followed him before he was a Vike.
    I was joking. I voted for Larry, with the original topic in mind.

Now - if the topic were "You're starting an NFL team, which WR do you take as the foundation of your receiving corps" then that could be an interesting debate between Larry, Andre, Roddy & Megatron. I'd probably still stick with Larry, because he's such a physical freak.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1106756

Now - if the topic were "You're starting an NFL team, which WR do you take as the foundation of your receiving corps" then that could be an interesting debate between Larry, Andre, Roddy & Megatron. I'd probably still stick with Larry, because he's such a physical freak.

=Z=
    I suspected that, however, I thought I would extend a branch none-the-less.

The cat was known to have sure hands coming here.

Quick question, why is my opinion on a small guy not considered as part of the original topic?

Maybe you should go back and re-read the original post. The author clearly mentioned that Wes would be included in the poll if it would have allowed for more selections.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1106757

=Z=

Quick question, why is my opinion on a small guy not considered as part of the original topic?

Maybe you should go back and re-read the original post. The author clearly mentioned that Wes would be included in the poll if it would have allowed for more selections.
    It was the devolution of the thread into "who's the best WR" which gave me pause.

"Best Pass Catcher" is clear and straight-forward: "Who is the best at catching a pass?" Not "Who runs the best route-tree while being covered by a 3rd CB after going in motion on a 2nd-and-long in the 4th quarter of a tied ballgame" or wherever it was going.

Best at Catching a Pass = Larry, IMHO.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1106761
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1106757

=Z=

It was the devolution of the thread into "who's the best WR" which gave me pause.

"Best Pass Catcher" is clear and straight-forward: "Who is the best at catching a pass?" Not "Who runs the best route-tree while being covered by a 3rd CB after going in motion on a 2nd-and-long in the 4th quarter of a tied ballgame" or wherever it was going.

Best at Catching a Pass = Larry, IMHO.

=Z=
    I can track with that. However, remember, my first post said that I thought Welker was the best pass catcher.

The very good, follow-on discussion, shouldn't have been taken any other way than a follow-on discussion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234