Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Benson holding out till next season???

this guy is lame. i kinda liked him before but these are the kinda things that change my mind about players. that guy can help his team be better but oh well.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Dang...I thought that this thread was about ANNA Benson holding out on her husband, Kris (the pitcher for the Mets), because he looked at another woman! I was hoping that we would be seeing accompanying hot pictures of her!!!

http://www.annabenson.net/
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I hope he comes to his senses and signs.. I don't think the bears would be much better with him anyway so I hope he signs

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I hope he comes to his senses and signs.. I don't think the bears would be much better with him anyway so I hope he signs

I hope he does too for fantasy football sake. I just took him in rounds 10 and 11 in a couple of my $50 leagues(12 teams) and he would be a huge steal if he signed and got to play early in the year. He did finally start the conversations again yesterday, by going and talking to the owner in person. That shows he wants to play for them soon and hopes to get the deal done.

And for those that say he is a d*ck because of this holdout stuff, I hope you guys feel the same way about Bryant McKinnie, for holding out well into the season. It's no different. And we all know McKinnie is a good guy.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:
    If he does ever sign with the Bears he is going to be counted as a savior! It will put a lot of pressure on Benson, with out a training camp and time to learn the system he will be in a very bad position.

If he struggles fans are going to be booing and calling for his head, can he deal with that kind of pressure?

I do not understand what agents do not understand that part of this. How much money is he losing in endorsements in the Chicago market because he is holding out for a few extra hundred thousand? Or on his next contract if he gets to the point were he gets another contract?

Will he come in after this long holdout and have the same career that he would have had if he signed before training camp started? We will never know, but 3 years from know if he is a bust was this a part of the reason?

This was in the pioneer press this morning, I think the long holdout has slowed his progress and this could be a lost season for him!

Although the Vikings are dealing with injuries, the Bears are arguably in worse shape. Bears running back Thomas Jones, the eighth-leading rusher in the NFL with 413 rushing yards and four rushing touchdowns, might not play because of a stretched lateral collateral ligament, according to the Chicago Tribune.

If he does not play, rookie Cedric Benson and Adrian Peterson are expected to rotate at running back, although the Bears have not been thrilled with the progress of Benson, who had a costly fumble in Sunday's loss at Cleveland and has only 65 yards on 24 carries.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Dang...I thought that this thread was about ANNA Benson holding out on her husband, Kris (the pitcher for the Mets), because he looked at another woman! I was hoping that we would be seeing accompanying hot pictures of her!!!

In the words of Happy Gilmore....

Soooo good. Want to touch the hiney....

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:

man i forgot all about that. that was so funny! i didn't know she was that hot though :shock:

Thanks Josdin

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I thought he had signed already....still hasn't??? In week 6? WTF....who will be their RB this weekend (Thomas Jones isn't gonna start)?

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"audioghost" wrote:
    I thought he had signed already....still hasn't??? In week 6? WTF....who will be their RB this weekend (Thomas Jones isn't gonna start)?
    Me too. I even heard that he had a fumble last weekend after Thomas Jones got hurt. whats the deal? Did he not play or what?

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I read on the bears website that Benson is starting vs. the Vikes.....whoever posted this should research before posting something that has such an obvious answer....he signed before the season started and will be the starting RB on Sunday....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast