Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Bengal's Chad Johnson investigated for fraud

    Fraud Investigation Launched Against Bengal, Comedy Club

    Bengals' receiver Chad Johnson is still in the hot seat over charges that he defrauded some of his most loyal fans who bought raffle tickets to win a car from him.

    ...

    The two investigations follow a lawsuit, claiming that Johnson and the Funny Bone failed to deliver on promised prizes, including a Lexus and trips to the Superbowl and Pro Bowl.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #2
    Json is offline GM
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: Bengal's Chad Johnson investigated for fraud

    Chad Johnson is a Bengal correct???
    Oh wait, I guess after reading this article its obvious.
    He probally figured he may as well join his no good teammates and attempt to get arrested.

  3. #3
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Bengal's Chad Johnson investigated for fraud

    I am having SO MUCH FUN with all these Bengal arrests because I live in Bengals Country and I'm a Viking's fan. I remember the heat I got over the "Love Boat" thing. But I've had the upper hand the last two years throwing stuff back in their face.
    Friends that are Bengals fans now lower their heads and walk away when I come up to them and say, "Hey, you heard the latest..."
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  4. #4
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Bengal's Chad Johnson investigated for fraud

    "Json" wrote:
    Chad Johnson is a Bengal correct???
    Oh wait, I guess after reading this article its obvious.
    He probally figured he may as well join his no good teammates and attempt to get arrested.
    Yeah. You're reading: 'NFL arrest, ahh it's just another Bengal

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  5. #5
    MetalMike-LoudVike's Avatar
    MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Bengal's Chad Johnson investigated for fraud

    he figured cant beat em, I 'll just join em.

    MMLV
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

  6. #6
    Freya's Avatar
    Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    2,456

    Re: Bengal's Chad Johnson investigated for fraud

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I am having SO MUCH FUN with all these Bengal arrests because I live in Bengals Country and I'm a Viking's fan. I remember the heat I got over the "Love Boat" thing. But I've had the upper hand the last two years throwing stuff back in their face.
    Friends that are Bengals fans now lower their heads and walk away when I come up to them and say, "Hey, you heard the latest..."
    LOL. You go, COJO!



    Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

  7. #7
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Bengal's Chad Johnson investigated for fraud

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I am having SO MUCH FUN with all these Bengal arrests because I live in Bengals Country and I'm a Viking's fan. I remember the heat I got over the "Love Boat" thing. But I've had the upper hand the last two years throwing stuff back in their face.
    Friends that are Bengals fans now lower their heads and walk away when I come up to them and say, "Hey, you heard the latest..."
    Did that article say Chad Johnson had been arrested?
    Or charged with a crime?


    Not that I saw.....

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #8
    Json is offline GM
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: Bengal's Chad Johnson investigated for fraud

    Did that article say Chad Johnson had been arrested?
    Or charged with a crime?


    Not that I saw.....
    Ummm, no.
    It says that he's being investigated which 50% of the time means your in some sort of shit.
    It's an assumption at this point that he's "possibly" guilty due to the dipshit teammates he has.

  9. #9
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Bengal's Chad Johnson investigated for fraud

    "Json" wrote:
    Did that article say Chad Johnson had been arrested?
    Or charged with a crime?


    Not that I saw.....
    Ummm, no.
    It says that he's being investigated which 50% of the time means your in some sort of shit.
    It's an assumption at this point that he's "possibly" guilty due to the dipshit teammates he has.
    Or it could be that somebody started bitching because they lost the contest and the biggest name involved is Chad Johnson's.
    That article was very thin with details.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #10
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,279

    Re: Bengal's Chad Johnson investigated for fraud

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    Did that article say Chad Johnson had been arrested?
    Or charged with a crime?


    Not that I saw.....
    Ummm, no.
    It says that he's being investigated which 50% of the time means your in some sort of shit.
    It's an assumption at this point that he's "possibly" guilty due to the dipshit teammates he has.
    Or it could be that somebody started bitching because they lost the contest and the biggest name involved is Chad Johnson's.
    That article was very thin with details.

    =Z=
    Chad Johnson will burn in hell for ripping off all those poor people.
    ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Chad Johnson VS Larry Johnson - Nice read,
    By baumy300 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 02:45 AM
  2. Chad Johnson is now an MD
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 07:51 PM
  3. Chad Johnson to the Vikings ??
    By mnjamie in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 04:06 AM
  4. chad johnson
    By sharper42 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 03:04 AM
  5. Chad Johnson
    By josdin00 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-16-2004, 06:35 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •