Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bench Favre???

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Bench Favre???

I was amazed at the talk on Cold Pizza this morning. You know how we all have been sick of how everyone kisses Brett's pucker hole, well they weren't.

Their big deal this morning was should the Pack bench or trade him?

Rational was this:

It is a shame for him to go out lke this on a crappy team.

He could do more good somewhere else on a team like the Jets.

The Pack aren't going nowhere so let Rodgers see if he can play and if he cant, they can go after the USC guys in the draft.

Del Rio Guest

Re: Bench Favre???

I would not be surprised if he is traded.

It depends on him and what he wants to do. If he wants to play football for two more years I don't think it will be with the Pack. They seem to have other plans.

C-PepNSalt is offline Pro-Bowler

Favre almost brought the team back to win it, his players couldn't catch a cold even if they were thrown into a room full of it.
    I saw atleast 3 mis catches last night in the 4th quarter, one of them the game winner for carolina.
    Although if it wasn't for K(BJ) they would have never gotten so close in scores.
    "Johnson, we will keep on beating them until morale improves."

Anyone seen their schedule????

New Orleans = win

then
    Vikes
    Cincy
    Steelers
    Atlanta
    Vikes
    Eagles

That is tough, if we were on the top of our game, I would say they might not win but one of those game, like a mercy win.

Then is finishes like this

Bears
    Lions
    Ravens
    Bears
    Seahawks

"CulpepernSalt" wrote:
    Favre almost brought the team back to win it, his players couldn't catch a cold even if they were thrown into a room full of it.
    I saw atleast 3 mis catches last night in the 4th quarter, one of them the game winner for carolina.

Although if it wasn't for K(BJ) they would have never gotten so close in scores.
    That is why they say get rid of him to another team cause they haven't and don't have the players to make it worth him staying around.

I have respect for Favre, and even I wouldn't like to see him play in another uni. I can only imagine what the Packer board looks like.

If I was hiim, I would refuse a trade and retire. He must have a no trade clause. That was another thing I heard last week that this is the FORCED retirement theory. GB tells him they want to trade him to force him to want to retire and if he doesn't want to then they get some young talent for him??????

"Del Rio" wrote:

It depends on him and what he wants to do. If he wants to play football for two more years I don't think it will be with the Pack. They seem to have other plans.
    It is so hard to follow through with the plan right now when there is little separation between all the team in the North. It would be more clear cut if they were 0-4 and someone else was 4-0. But we all know there is nothing like that happening right now in the North.

It would tell the Fans that the Pack Org gave up. That is the same predicament that Wilf was in if he thought that he would fire Tice. We are all still in it in the North.

C-PepNSalt is offline Pro-Bowler

No way, don't trade Favre until after we are done with him! I want the vikes to have atleast one more shot at hime, Let the eraser do something!
    "Johnson, we will keep on beating them until morale improves."

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"Del Rio" wrote:

LOL, sweet sig line, DR!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Favre lead the Pack back yesterday, but did you see some of those passes he was throwing? He should have been picked and least 4 times, and when he was under pressure the 1st 3 quarters of the game he was terrible.

Even Madden (I got my nose up Favre's butt), had stopped praising him every 2 seconds. Then he has the comeback (because Carolina let them), and then it is how he is such a stud again (excuse me while I puke)!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Favre lead the Pack back yesterday, but did you see some of those passes he was throwing? He should have been picked and least 4 times, and when he was under pressure the 1st 3 quarters of the game he was terrible.

Even Madden (I got my nose up Favre's butt), had stopped praising him every 2 seconds. Then he has the comeback (because Carolina let them), and then it is how he is such a stud again (excuse me while I puke)!
    One of the guys analizing Favres play was a former DB. He was saying that Favre should not have been throwing the slants because the DB were in a defense that was designed to jump the slant.

I didn't see all of the game. It sounded like the coaches weren't adjusting the play calling for that kind a D, they just kept throwing and running the slant plays anyway. Which cause Favre to have to throw into bad(tight) spaces.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast