Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    boognish is offline Coordinator

Re: Belichick's reputation tarnished.

"Json" wrote:
    No offense Vikesfaninwis but all woman cheat. it's the facts of life. They use you until they get board then screw your best friend or just flat leave you because females have a tendency to get bored easy. Now I have a great g/f as we speak but it don't mean I trust much. These days you can't trust your mother half the time.
    Damn...you've had some bad times bro, I can tell. Feel free to tell us about it; we're all qualified amateur psychologists around here :grin: .
    I am a dipshit!!!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Json" wrote:
    No offense Vikesfaninwis but all woman cheat. it's the facts of life. They use you until they get board then screw your best friend or just flat leave you because females have a tendency to get bored easy. Now I have a great g/f as we speak but it don't mean I trust much. These days you can't trust your mother half the time.
    Does your girlfriend know you feel this way? She's not going to like it too much when she does find out.

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

"Json" wrote:
    I am going to assume you are young. Certain types of women cheat and obviously you hang with them. Every guy wants a hottie that loves to have sex. Well, it don't take a genius to figure out that if she is hot and loves sex then you are in TROUBLE.

Same goes with women. They always complain for a guy who is funny and has a personality but always look for pretty boys ina bar. Here's a pretty true theory. The better you look, the worse your personality, and vice versa. Always exemptions to the rule but pretty much true.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Json" wrote:
    Dude - there's a time to write and write and write and then click cancel. Prior to this post was one of those occasions.

If you think that women cheat more than men - or even come close to the rate at which men cheat, you're deluding yourself.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

"Json" wrote:
    :lol: That sounds like good stand-up material!
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

"Json" wrote:
    :shock: If you can't trust your girl, who can you trust?
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

Prophet Guest

End run blocks juicy tidbits in Belichick-linked divorce case
    By Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa/ Boston Herald
    Friday, July 21, 2006

WOW Big deal
    You republican whore!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    So why is his reputation tarnished? He is just a guy trying to get his swerve on.. I understand that the woman is married, but if she was in a bad relationship then I guess it is ok.. Now don't get me wrong, I don't condone this type of behavior, if any man tried getting with my future wife, I would be in prison for the rest of my life..

It's NOT OK...if she is in such a bad relationship, then GET OUT OF IT FIRST!!! To do otherwise is cowardly and the mark of a low-life!

That beeyotch was milking both suckers for all she could!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

"Json" wrote:
    OH thats great coming from a man! I was going to ignore this, but I just can't. There are some not so nice people in this world, but you can NOT put a statement like that on women. All women?? Come on now. Of course there are women that cheat. But there are many men that cheat as well. According to a study I just read there are more men that cheat, but I don't know that you can believe some of those statistics.

I've been in some horrible relationships with men that have cheated. It hurts, so in turn I would NEVER do that to my significant other. Not to mention I don't take my commitments lightly. If I felt that I needed to sleep with more then one man, then I wouldn't be in the relationship I am.

How about you Json? You going to telling that you've been completely faithful 100% of the time?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast