Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Prophet Guest

Belichick's reputation tarnished.

POSTED 6:35 p.m. EDT, July 20, 2006

BELICHICK CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF NASTY DIVORCE
    Mike Florio

Lawyers for a New Jersey man want to question Pats coach Bill Belichick under oath regarding the extent of his relationship with the man's wife, according to the Boston Herald.

Vincent Shenocca previously filed for divorce from his wife, Sharon, a former receptionist with the New York Giants. Court papers allege that Mrs. Shenocca has had a relationship with Belichick "for several years."

"This relationship appears to have blossomed," say the court documents, "including more frequent telephone calls, and [Mrs. Shenocca's] receipt of large sums of money and expensive gifts from Mr. Belichick, which she has used to purchase expensive clothing, pocketbooks, watches, a treadmill and maid service, most of which she initially hid from [her husband]."

In her own filings, Mrs. Shenocca has admitted receiving gifts from an unnamed individual.

Said Mrs. Shenocca in court papers: "Monies that I received from this individual were shared with [her husband]." (And we suppose that makes it okay?)

Look, regardless of who the unnamed individual might be, it's generally a bad idea for married people to engage in "friendships" with members of the opposite sex other than their spouses, especially when the "friendships" involve the giving of gifts and/or cash. Emotional affairs can be every bit as problematic as physical ones, and if we were Mr. Shenocca we'd be interested in getting to the bottom of this thing, too.

The court is scheduled to take up the issue of whether Belichick may be questioned in early August.

Json is offline GM

Re: Belichick's reputation tarnished.

What a pimp. HA! This man is not only a lady killer but also a stud coach. Keep up the hard work Billy!

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

I would not mind sleeping with Mr. Belichick's daughters.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

So why is his reputation tarnished? He is just a guy trying to get his swerve on.. I understand that the woman is married, but if she was in a bad relationship then I guess it is ok.. Now don't get me wrong, I don't condone this type of behavior, if any man tried getting with my future wife, I would be in prison for the rest of my life..

lol sucks for him!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

Json is offline GM

No offense Vikesfaninwis but all woman cheat. it's the facts of life. They use you until they get board then screw your best friend or just flat leave you because females have a tendency to get bored easy. Now I have a great g/f as we speak but it don't mean I trust much. These days you can't trust your mother half the time.

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

"Json" wrote:
    No offense Vikesfaninwis but all woman cheat. it's the facts of life. They use you until they get board then screw your best friend or just flat leave you because females have a tendency to get bored easy. Now I have a great g/f as we speak but it don't mean I trust much. These days you can't trust your mother half the time.
    I hope, for your sake, you have a flame-proof suit sir. :tool:
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

She must of been impressed by cutoff sweatshirts.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Json: I can't wait until a few of the women on this site get ahold of you. You are in big crap! I feel sorry for your girlfriend. And by the way, if females get bored around you easy, maybe you should start seeing how many fingers point at yourself while you are pointing at others. LOL
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"oddmanout22287" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    I hope, for your sake, you have a flame-proof suit sir. :tool:
    :lol:

As the Human Torch says: Flame on!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast