Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Belichick apologizes for shoving cameraman

KFFL
    Patriots | Belichick apologizes for shoving cameraman
    Tue, 9 Jan 2007 08:28:52 -0800

ESPN.com reports New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has apologized for shoving a cameraman following the team's playoff victory over the New York Jets Sunday, Jan. 7. Belichick shoved the cameraman as he was on his way to congratulate Jets head coach Eric Mangini. "I do feel bad about that," Belichick said in an interview with a Boston radio station. "I really didn't mean to hit him up high there. I was trying to just push him out of the way and get to Eric. It wasn't...it certainly wasn't called for, so I...I wish that hadn't happened."

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Belichick apologizes for shoving cameraman

"Acumen" wrote:
    KFFL
    Patriots | Belichick apologizes for shoving cameraman
    Tue, 9 Jan 2007 08:28:52 -0800

ESPN.com reports New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has apologized for shoving a cameraman following the team's playoff victory over the New York Jets Sunday, Jan. 7. Belichick shoved the cameraman as he was on his way to congratulate Jets head coach Eric Mangini. "I do feel bad about that," Belichick said in an interview with a Boston radio station. "I really didn't mean to hit him up high there. I was trying to just push him out of the way and get to Eric. It wasn't...it certainly wasn't called for, so I...I wish that hadn't happened."
    If it had been a married cameraWOMAN, he woulda copped a feel on the way by.

=z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Belichick might be a GREAT coach, but he is a D*CK as well!

He was going to CONGRATULATE (?) Mangini....the Jets LOST!

Did he go and CONGRATULATE Mangini when the Jets kicked the Putzies butts' in the regular season...no, he grudgingly gave Mangini a half-hearted handshake and quickly left the field.

More likely, he shoved the cameraman aside so that he could go and GLOAT that he beat Mangini's team!

What a D*CK!!!
    I hope the Chargers CREAM his team this weekend!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

I do too, I really am looking forward to LT lighting up their D with short passes and YAC like you've never seen before.
    Patsies are going down in flames this weekend.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I hope the Chargers cream the Patsies too, but I'm thinking seriously about picking New England in the work pool.
    The chargers haven't had the toughest scheule this year.
    New England has beat more impressive teams if I'm not mistaken.

Del Rio Guest

"cajunvike" wrote:

Did he go and CONGRATULATE Mangini when the Jets kicked the Putzies butts' in the regular season...no, he grudgingly gave Mangini a half-hearted handshake and quickly left the field.

More likely, he shoved the cameraman aside so that he could go and GLOAT that he beat Mangini's team!

What a D*CK!!!
    Maybe he went to congragulate him because he made it to the playoffs as a rookie head coach? Coach of the year?

This is a joke, you can bitch about the pats and the coaching and the players and the refs and the fans, but trying to get down on a guy for wanting to address the opposing teams coach it about the furthest I have ever seen you reach.

"Del" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

What a D*CK!!!
    Maybe he went to congragulate him because he made it to the playoffs as a rookie head coach? Coach of the year?

This is a joke, you can beeyatch about the pats and the coaching and the players and the refs and the fans, but trying to get down on a guy for wanting to address the opposing teams coach it about the furthest I have ever seen you reach.
    What was the furthest?
    The reach-around when you guys went camping?

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

What a D*CK!!!

This is a joke, you can beeyatch about the pats and the coaching and the players and the refs and the fans, but trying to get down on a guy for wanting to address the opposing teams coach it about the furthest I have ever seen you reach.
    I think whining about seeing a hot babe like Jessica Alba in a bikini went a tad further.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I didn't even realize that he shoved a camerman.. Anyone know if he did, or will get fined for that?

Del Rio Guest

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

What a D*CK!!!

I think whining about seeing a hot babe like Jessica Alba in a bikini went a tad further.

=Z=
    I should have clarified, that is about the furthest I have seen you reach in regards to bitching about the Patriots! ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast