Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. #61
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Right, and YOUR opinion posted here is a prime example of an opinion that is wrong.
    But then I wouldn't expect you to consider anything but your own viewpoint either.
    Your logic is amazing.
    Truly.

    Fine - whatever.
    You're right - the whole planet cares about Bill Belichek and his team videotaping the defensive signals of the opposing teams in some regular-season NFL games.
    And the whole planet thinks that is a much greater travesty of justice than anything else ever in sports.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #62
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,467

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    Fire Childress.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  3. #63
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=47362.msg826316#msg826316 date=1219942512]
    [quote author=NodakPaul link=topic=47362.msg826310#msg826310 date=1219942095]
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=47362.msg826309#msg826309 date=1219942019]
    [quote author=NodakPaul link=topic=47362.msg826304#msg826304 date=1219941176]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=47362.msg826298#msg826298 date=1219940779]
    Not trying to stick up for Belicheat here, however, lets not forget that every team was doing this.
    Thus the memo to quit.
    I've given several examples that highlighted that very subject.

    Long story short, all of the teams, including the Vikes are guilty of this.


    Only difference I can see is that Pats just chose to ignore the memo and continued thier taping efforts.:
    Correct.
    But give it about five minutes.
    The Pats-haters will come back and say that there is no evidence to support this.
    In their mind, Belichick was the one and only person associated with the NFL to break a rule...
    Nope, just the only one to get caught and fined.
    That just makes him a CONFIRMED cheater instead of merely a suspected one.
    THAT I will agree with.
    Which allows us all to preface his name with the word "Cheater", which I fully intend to do for as long as I wish.

    Contrast that with the Roger Clemens saga, where there has still not been any closure to the accusations that he is facing, yet Clemens has gotten bashed infinitely more (by "haters") than any supposed abuse inflicted on Belichick.
    As of now, Clemens is still a SUSPECTED user, nothing more.
    Only the Yankee haters continue to think that they know better.
    That last paragraph is proof that your view is skewed by your personal beliefs.
    People who believe Clemens cheated are "haters."
    But people who think that Belichick had an unfair advantage in three superbowls (despite a similar lack of evidence) are not.
    Does that really make sense to you?
    Can you not see the disparity?
    [/quote]

    I only used the word "haters" to put both sides on the same level that you did (Pats haters vs. Clemens haters).
    I've never claimed otherwise and don't have a problem being called a "hater", since there are all kinds (just look at all of the Packer "haters" here, as well as one member who was ready to become an ex-Viking fan if the Vikings had succeeded in trading for Brett Favre).
    Therefore, there is no disparity.
    Does this make sense to you?
    [/quote]

    Yes it does.
    So just to recap:
    You admit that your viewpoint of Belichick and the Spygate scandal is severely skewed by the fact that you are a Patriots/Belichick hater.

    I can live with that.
    [/quote]

    No, it is severely skewed by the fact that he got CAUGHT. Plain and simple.
    [/quote]

    Seriously, you don't recognize that fact that you are not even close to objective when it comes to the Pats and Belichick?
    Really?
    That's sad.
    [/quote]

    I've constantly given the Patriots' defense credit for their successes over the last 8 years or so.
    But then you must have missed that.
    Instead, you focus solely on the legitimate criticisms that I have made here and in other threads.
    How sad.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #64
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Right, and YOUR opinion posted here is a prime example of an opinion that is wrong.
    But then I wouldn't expect you to consider anything but your own viewpoint either.
    Your logic is amazing.
    Truly.

    Fine - whatever.
    You're right - the whole planet cares about Bill Belichek and his team videotaping the defensive signals of the opposing teams in some regular-season NFL games.
    And the whole planet thinks that is a much greater travesty of justice than anything else ever in sports.

    =Z=
    I've never made that claim...CMacD did.
    But then your simple brain can't process the difference.
    Oh, and it's Belichick, BTW.
    I simply think that his transgressions shouldn't be forgotten, lest he attempt to cheat once again.
    Funny that you have no problems with such things as calling Packer fans "sheep lovers", etc.
    That despite the fact that you and all others here have absolutely no proof that this is indeed a fact.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #65
    tastywaves's Avatar
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,859

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Right, and YOUR opinion posted here is a prime example of an opinion that is wrong.
    But then I wouldn't expect you to consider anything but your own viewpoint either.
    Your logic is amazing.
    Truly.

    Fine - whatever.
    You're right - the whole planet cares about Bill Belichek and his team videotaping the defensive signals of the opposing teams in some regular-season NFL games.
    And the whole planet thinks that is a much greater travesty of justice than anything else ever in sports.

    =Z=
    I've never made that claim...CMacD did.
    But then your simple brain can't process the difference.
    Oh, and it's Belichick, BTW.
    I simply think that his transgressions shouldn't be forgotten, lest he attempt to cheat once again.
    Funny that you have no problems with such things as calling Packer fans "sheep lovers", etc.
    That despite the fact that you and all others here have absolutely no proof that this is indeed a fact.
    Sorry, but I think I need to step in here and defend Zeus.
    I think it is a pretty well known fact that Packers fans are indeed "sheep lovers".


  6. #66
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    "tastywaves" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Right, and YOUR opinion posted here is a prime example of an opinion that is wrong.
    But then I wouldn't expect you to consider anything but your own viewpoint either.
    Your logic is amazing.
    Truly.

    Fine - whatever.
    You're right - the whole planet cares about Bill Belichek and his team videotaping the defensive signals of the opposing teams in some regular-season NFL games.
    And the whole planet thinks that is a much greater travesty of justice than anything else ever in sports.

    =Z=
    I've never made that claim...CMacD did.
    But then your simple brain can't process the difference.
    Oh, and it's Belichick, BTW.
    I simply think that his transgressions shouldn't be forgotten, lest he attempt to cheat once again.
    Funny that you have no problems with such things as calling Packer fans "sheep lovers", etc.
    That despite the fact that you and all others here have absolutely no proof that this is indeed a fact.
    Sorry, but I think I need to step in here and defend Zeus.

    I think it is a pretty well known fact that Packers fans are indeed "sheep lovers".

    Please post proof...otherwise no one here should be calling me out.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #67
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I've constantly given the Patriots' defense credit for their successes over the last 8 years or so.
    But then you must have missed that.
    Instead, you focus solely on the legitimate criticisms that I have made here and in other threads.
    How sad.
    LMAO. I call bullshit.

    Show me when you have ever given the Pat's defense credit.
    Heck, even if you can come up with two or three, I am willing to bet that your posts about "legitimate" criticisms outnumber those posts 100 to 1.

    And I focus on your obsession with SpyGate because most of you criticisms are not legitimate.
    You constantly give more weight to the act than it deserves, like claiming that it had anything to do with their superbowl wins, or implying that the defensive signals were somehow processed and delivered to the sidelines in real time - Both claims that you have made and been adamant about.

    I know he got cheating.
    And so you chose to label him as a cheater.
    Why don't you apply that label equally?
    I don't hear you calling Ray Edwards a cheater.
    He broke the rules and got caught too.
    I would argue that a performance enhancing drug has more of an impact than videotaping defensive signals does.
    I would say that both incidents are in the past and no longer have a bearing on this season.
    Therefore I have moved on.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #68
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Right, and YOUR opinion posted here is a prime example of an opinion that is wrong.
    But then I wouldn't expect you to consider anything but your own viewpoint either.
    Your logic is amazing.
    Truly.

    Fine - whatever.
    You're right - the whole planet cares about Bill Belichek and his team videotaping the defensive signals of the opposing teams in some regular-season NFL games.
    And the whole planet thinks that is a much greater travesty of justice than anything else ever in sports.

    =Z=
    I've never made that claim...CMacD did.
    But then your simple brain can't process the difference.
    Oh, and it's Belichick, BTW.
    I simply think that his transgressions shouldn't be forgotten, lest he attempt to cheat once again.
    Funny that you have no problems with such things as calling Packer fans "sheep lovers", etc.
    That despite the fact that you and all others here have absolutely no proof that this is indeed a fact.
    C Mac made the claim, but you were the one that jumped all over the list he put up.
    And the difference between the sheep lovers comment and your unhealthy obsession with the Pats is that when we say sheep lovers, we are joking.
    You seriously think that Belichick committed the worst crime imaginable.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #69
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,467

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    It's not the worst crime imaginable... I said it was one of the worst cases of cheating in the history of professional sports... which it is, regardless of how Zeus, or anyone else, wants to 'rank' them...

    But seriously... lets just drop it. There are 7 other threads with this same exact argument in them.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  10. #70
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    Good idea, C. This thread has long since given up discussing the article it was based on. The forum's getting a bit too feisty today.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. Jets fan sues Putzies, Belicheat...LMAO!!!
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 06:28 AM
  2. Did Vikings really wear horns on their helmets?
    By COJOMAY in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 12:01 AM
  3. Merchandise - What to wear to the game
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 08:45 PM
  4. Todays game on radio?
    By tjohnson in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 03:37 PM
  5. Radio station game
    By vikingsalltheway in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2005, 10:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •