Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 70
  1. #11
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Cajun, you do crack me up my friend.
    I can't believe on football fan would get that wrapped up in disdain for a coach or a player.

    You would never see me get that serious.

    ;D

    ;D

    ;D
    don't forget Marr it's not just the the coach or even team.. there's the Boston element as well

    ;D ;D
    It's not the coach OR the team...only the Boston element.
    Their fans are the WORST!
    LOL!
    It never fails to amuse me when the YANKEES fan NOT from NYC talks about how other teams' fans are the worst.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #12
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    "funkyasflea" wrote:
    I am a firm believer that he will do anything to get to the top, he will cheat repetitively.
    He knows that if he gets caught no one will do anything to him that is substantial.
    There is a reason the evidence was burned in the taping scandal, so that word did not get out on how much and how in depth the tapes were.
    I sure there was evidence in there to take away a ring or two.
    What do you think that would do to the NFL's credibility?

    He can cheat as much as he wants because he knows all he will do is get a little fine, but what is that compared to the money he gets for winning the Superbowl?
    It's basic business, the good of winning outweighs the bad of getting caught.
    And you know all this... how?
    You don't know this at all.
    You can suspect it, but in the end it is nothing but speculation.
    The odds of there being evidence to take a ring or two are pretty astronomical.
    Did he cheat?
    Absolutely.
    Did it give him an advantage?
    Obviously, that is why he (and other coaches) did it.
    How big was that advantage?
    Well obviously not too big, since they won 17 consecutive games after he was caught and was obviously not doing it anymore.

    Plus, he only gets $75,000 for winning the super bowl.
    He was fined $500,000.
    Slight different.

    Now can we please let this die.
    This has become IMHO one of the most annoying, crybaby topics on PP.O.
    Waaah, he cheated! Waaaaah.
    Yes, he cheated.
    It was last year, and he probably isn't the only one.
    Let it go.
    :
    (not directed at anyone in particular, but the forum in general)
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #13
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "funkyasflea" wrote:
    I am a firm believer that he will do anything to get to the top, he will cheat repetitively.
    He knows that if he gets caught no one will do anything to him that is substantial.
    There is a reason the evidence was burned in the taping scandal, so that word did not get out on how much and how in depth the tapes were.
    I sure there was evidence in there to take away a ring or two.
    What do you think that would do to the NFL's credibility?

    He can cheat as much as he wants because he knows all he will do is get a little fine, but what is that compared to the money he gets for winning the Superbowl?
    It's basic business, the good of winning outweighs the bad of getting caught.
    And you know all this... how?
    You don't know this at all.
    You can suspect it, but in the end it is nothing but speculation.
    The odds of there being evidence to take a ring or two are pretty astronomical.
    Did he cheat?
    Absolutely.
    Did it give him an advantage?
    Obviously, that is why he (and other coaches) did it.
    How big was that advantage?
    Well obviously not too big, since they won 17 consecutive games after he was caught and was obviously not doing it anymore.

    Plus, he only gets $75,000 for winning the super bowl.
    He was fined $500,000.
    Slight different.

    Now can we please let this die.
    This has become IMHO one of the most annoying, crybaby topics on PP.O.
    Waaah, he cheated! Waaaaah.
    Yes, he cheated.
    It was last year, and he probably isn't the only one.
    Let it go.
    :
    (not directed at anyone in particular, but the forum in general)
    And you know all this... how?
    You don't know this at all.
    You can suspect it, but in the end it is nothing but speculation.


    It should never die...and you know why?
    Because cheating should not be tolerated in any form.
    Just as much as Belicheat is considered a genius, this assessment should be tempered with the acknowledgment that he is a confirmed cheater.
    That's life, Nodak...no whining involved, just a simple statement of fact.
    One that should be repeated every time his name comes up.
    And if you think that his fans don't take the same kind of digs at others, you are fooling yourself.
    So have fun with it, Nodak...the rest of us sure are.
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #14
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Cajun, you do crack me up my friend.
    I can't believe on football fan would get that wrapped up in disdain for a coach or a player.

    You would never see me get that serious.

    ;D

    ;D

    ;D
    Don't believe everything you see to the nth degree, MarrJet.
    At least you saw how I opened myself up for you to take a jab my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #15
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Cajun, you do crack me up my friend.
    I can't believe on football fan would get that wrapped up in disdain for a coach or a player.

    You would never see me get that serious.

    ;D

    ;D

    ;D
    Don't believe everything you see to the nth degree, MarrJet.
    At least you saw how I opened myself up for you to take a jab my friend.

    ;D
    Yes indeed.
    ;D

    Most people didn't get the joke however.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #16
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "funkyasflea" wrote:
    I am a firm believer that he will do anything to get to the top, he will cheat repetitively.
    He knows that if he gets caught no one will do anything to him that is substantial.
    There is a reason the evidence was burned in the taping scandal, so that word did not get out on how much and how in depth the tapes were.
    I sure there was evidence in there to take away a ring or two.
    What do you think that would do to the NFL's credibility?

    He can cheat as much as he wants because he knows all he will do is get a little fine, but what is that compared to the money he gets for winning the Superbowl?
    It's basic business, the good of winning outweighs the bad of getting caught.
    And you know all this... how?
    You don't know this at all.
    You can suspect it, but in the end it is nothing but speculation.
    The odds of there being evidence to take a ring or two are pretty astronomical.
    Did he cheat?
    Absolutely.
    Did it give him an advantage?
    Obviously, that is why he (and other coaches) did it.
    How big was that advantage?
    Well obviously not too big, since they won 17 consecutive games after he was caught and was obviously not doing it anymore.

    Plus, he only gets $75,000 for winning the super bowl.
    He was fined $500,000.
    Slight different.

    Now can we please let this die.
    This has become IMHO one of the most annoying, crybaby topics on PP.O.
    Waaah, he cheated! Waaaaah.
    Yes, he cheated.
    It was last year, and he probably isn't the only one.
    Let it go.
    :
    (not directed at anyone in particular, but the forum in general)
    And you know all this... how?
    You don't know this at all.
    You can suspect it, but in the end it is nothing but speculation.



    It should never die...and you know why?
    Because cheating should not be tolerated in any form.
    Just as much as Belicheat is considered a genius, this assessment should be tempered with the acknowledgment that he is a confirmed cheater.
    That's life, Nodak...no whining involved, just a simple statement of fact.
    One that should be repeated every time his name comes up.
    And if you think that his fans don't take the same kind of digs at others, you are fooling yourself.
    So have fun with it, Nodak...the rest of us sure are.
    ;D
    It passed "fun" about
    six months ago.
    Now it is about as much fun as the Bring Back Moss and Fire Childress threads.
    Acknowledging that he cheated is one thing.
    Running around yelling "Cheater Cheater Cheater Cheater Cheater Cheater" every time his name is mentioned is something I would expect out of my six year old.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #17
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Cajun, you do crack me up my friend.
    I can't believe on football fan would get that wrapped up in disdain for a coach or a player.

    You would never see me get that serious.

    ;D

    ;D

    ;D
    Don't believe everything you see to the nth degree, MarrJet.
    At least you saw how I opened myself up for you to take a jab my friend.

    ;D
    Yes indeed.
    ;D

    Most people didn't get the joke however.
    And that is exactly why I only got one vote for being funny.
    I'm not.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #18
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,540

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    It passed "fun" about
    six months ago.
    Now it is about as much fun as the Bring Back Moss and Fire Childress threads.
    Acknowledging that he cheated is one thing.
    Running around yelling "Cheater Cheater Cheater Cheater Cheater Cheater" every time his name is mentioned is something I would expect out of my six year old.
    No way... this is the worst example of cheating in sports history... even worse than Shoeless Joe Jackson throwing the World Series... worse than Pete Rose (who was never actually proven cheating, but ban from the sport anyways). And don't tell me they are, "Completely different situations".... because they aren't... if anything, the Patriots is worse.

    I hate how everyone saying, "Oh, just let it go..." That is a pacifist, defeatist, spineless, cowardly opinion... You think they wouldn't just pay $500,000 all over again to win 3 Super Bowls?

    Just because Roger Goodell is a puppet of big market teams doesn't mean this topic should die.

    They cheated for years... "Eh... I'm tired of hearing about it and find it easier to simply ignore..." thats so fucking pathetic, it's sad.

    EDIT: And say whatever you want in return... I could seriously care less.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  9. #19
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "funkyasflea" wrote:
    I am a firm believer that he will do anything to get to the top, he will cheat repetitively.
    He knows that if he gets caught no one will do anything to him that is substantial.
    There is a reason the evidence was burned in the taping scandal, so that word did not get out on how much and how in depth the tapes were.
    I sure there was evidence in there to take away a ring or two.
    What do you think that would do to the NFL's credibility?

    He can cheat as much as he wants because he knows all he will do is get a little fine, but what is that compared to the money he gets for winning the Superbowl?
    It's basic business, the good of winning outweighs the bad of getting caught.
    And you know all this... how?
    You don't know this at all.
    You can suspect it, but in the end it is nothing but speculation.
    The odds of there being evidence to take a ring or two are pretty astronomical.
    Did he cheat?
    Absolutely.
    Did it give him an advantage?
    Obviously, that is why he (and other coaches) did it.
    How big was that advantage?
    Well obviously not too big, since they won 17 consecutive games after he was caught and was obviously not doing it anymore.

    Plus, he only gets $75,000 for winning the super bowl.
    He was fined $500,000.
    Slight different.

    Now can we please let this die.
    This has become IMHO one of the most annoying, crybaby topics on PP.O.
    Waaah, he cheated! Waaaaah.
    Yes, he cheated.
    It was last year, and he probably isn't the only one.
    Let it go.
    :
    (not directed at anyone in particular, but the forum in general)
    And you know all this... how?
    You don't know this at all.
    You can suspect it, but in the end it is nothing but speculation.



    It should never die...and you know why?
    Because cheating should not be tolerated in any form.
    Just as much as Belicheat is considered a genius, this assessment should be tempered with the acknowledgment that he is a confirmed cheater.
    That's life, Nodak...no whining involved, just a simple statement of fact.
    One that should be repeated every time his name comes up.
    And if you think that his fans don't take the same kind of digs at others, you are fooling yourself.
    So have fun with it, Nodak...the rest of us sure are.
    ;D
    It passed "fun" about
    six months ago.
    Now it is about as much fun as the Bring Back Moss and Fire Childress threads.
    Acknowledging that he cheated is one thing.
    Running around yelling "Cheater Cheater Cheater Cheater Cheater Cheater" every time his name is mentioned is something I would expect out of my six year old.
    Remind me of that when we see the next mention of the "Love Boat" incident or I have to keep hearing about ARod this and ARod that from Red Sox fans.
    Belichick made his bed and he gets to lie in it.
    Maybe your six year old is smarter than you think.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #20
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,601

    Re: Belicheat noncommital on who will wear radio helmets in game

    18-1*
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jets fan sues Putzies, Belicheat...LMAO!!!
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 06:28 AM
  2. Did Vikings really wear horns on their helmets?
    By COJOMAY in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 12:01 AM
  3. Merchandise - What to wear to the game
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 08:45 PM
  4. Todays game on radio?
    By tjohnson in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 03:37 PM
  5. Radio station game
    By vikingsalltheway in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2005, 10:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •