08-07-2008, 08:31 PM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 1969
- West Fargo, ND
- Blog Entries
Bears vs Kansas City Observations
* Orton sucks.
Her was in for three series, the last two against the second team defense.
He went 7 of 10 for 56 yards, but never converted a passing third down and fumbled once when the entire KC defense sacked him at once.
* Forte is looking like a decent running back.
Averaging about 3 1/2 per carry and finding holes.
* The Chicago defense isn't looking very good.
Croyle and Huard are both having their way with them, averaging about 13.6 yards per completion.
Croyle went 6 for 10 and lost a fumble, while Huard is currently 6 for 8.
* Croyle marched down and scored against the Bear's starting D on the first drive.
* Huard just finished a nice 75 yard TD drive against a mix of the Bears 2 and 3 team D.
* KC Came out passing, only running the ball 5 out of 16 plays on the opening series.Zeus wrote:
When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?
By vikingivan in forum Tix & SuchReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2011, 01:33 PM
By vikingivan in forum Vikings Fan ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2011, 01:33 PM
By marshallvike in forum The ClubhouseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2008, 05:46 PM
By vikingivan in forum Vikings Fan ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 06-26-2007, 08:38 PM
By PurpleGator in forum General NFL DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2007, 04:46 PM