Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

Bears set up early nfc north showdown

http://www.startribune.com/510/story/683540.html
    This week ima bit nervous hopefully we can pull out another close win!
    (i hope i posted this in the right place)

tybrones87 is offline Rookie

Re: Bears set up early nfc north showdown

Ehh don't sweat this game. Not taking anything away from the bears but they have now beaten 2 horrible teams. We have now beaten 2 supposed superbowl contenders. Their d-line IMO is not as good as Carolina's and that was the reason we couldn't score easily on them. if you ask me the only worthwhile defenders on that team are Urlacher and Tommie Harris. I think that the Vikings will be able to move the ball well in this game through BJ and the west coast offence. No need to worry yet.

I hate tommie harris!Im still steaming that they picked him to the pro-bowl over phat pat even though he had worse stats >

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"tybrones87" wrote:
    Ehh don't sweat this game. Not taking anything away from the bears but they have now beaten 2 horrible teams. We have now beaten 2 supposed superbowl contenders. Their d-line IMO is not as good as Carolina's and that was the reason we couldn't score easily on them. if you ask me the only worthwhile defenders on that team are Urlacher and Tommie Harris. I think that the Vikings will be able to move the ball well in this game through BJ and the west coast offence. No need to worry yet.

I wouldn't be to relaxed if I were you... The Bears defense can cause problems for any team in the NFL... True, they haven't played a real team yet, but they did score a bunch of points and have held both teams to a combined 6 points in 2 games..

I think we will have more success against Chicago then we did Carolina, but I won't get to confident in this game... The only thing that eases my mind right now is that they haven't played a good team yet, and we have beaten 2 supposed SB bound teams... That is 1 thing that is in our favor...

I am not being overconfident but i can see us pulling out a win if chester does what he did against the redsking at least 30 rushes for 90-100 yards plus a td.I think too many people are jumping on the rex grossman bandwagon and while he has played well the last to weeks he did it against 2 defenses that rank simewhere in the bottom ten.So far the vikes are ranked 4th on defense which is higher than the bears and have not let up a passing touchdown yet.Hopefully our defense will be as good as the last two games,although the loss of erasmus james is a bit troubling....

petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach

screw the bears, there going down. theyre so high right now after two blowouts, they dont know whats going to hit them once they step on the field in the thunderdome!

all theyre high hopes for grossman, i do believe last time grossman came to the metrodome we broke his frickin leg. we'l break both of them this time! and hutchinson is going to body slam urlacher into the stands, yeah!
    ;D

got a little too excited there, the 2-0 record just kind of hit me.

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

"petrodemos" wrote:
    screw the bears, there going down. theyre so high right now after two blowouts, they dont know whats going to hit them once they step on the field in the thunderdome!

all theyre high hopes for grossman, i do believe last time grossman came to the metrodome we broke his frickin leg. we'l break both of them this time! and hutchinson is going to body slam urlacher into the stands, yeah!
    ;D

got a little too excited there, the 2-0 record just kind of hit me.
    That would be....... AMAZING!!
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

This game is HUGE! At least it will be in Minny with our fans. That should help. Grossman looks good (top passer rating), but look who they played. This is a real test for us & Childress will have our guys prepared & motivated. Again, we must protect BJ from that D. Those guys are beast's & our O line will have their work cut out for them. The weak link for the Bears D is the speed of their secondary. If TWill gets behind them, TD town, baby! I love 2-0, but 3-0 sounds sooo much better than 2-1.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The VIKINGS are gonna surprise alot of people on Sunday...mainly the Bears!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Big C is offline Coordinator

I am REALLY looking forward to this game. Hopefully the game against Washington and Carolina games have conditioned the offense to playing against top-10 defenses and we can put some of that to use on Sunday. The main reason the Vikings will have a fighting chance is because Brad is the QB instead of Culpepper. Wait, don't get me wrong, the ONLY reasoning behind that statement is this. The Vikings QB is going to get sacked at least 4 times. That's reality against this defense. However, Culpepper is prone to fumble 3 of those while Brad would fumble only 1.

This game will be a good yardstick to measure our team by. I expect it to be a 3 point game going in to the last 5 minutes. Hopefully Vikes win 16-13. That formula worked in the previous two games
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast