Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Bears' Matt Forte making first impression an ever-lasting one

    Forte is good and is for real. He should be around for a while.
    And since the rest of you are comparing him to AP, he is more of a complete back. AP is taken out on passing downs for a reason.
    We're bringing purple back.

  2. #12
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Bears' Matt Forte making first impression an ever-lasting one

    "gregair13" wrote:
    Forte is good and is for real. He should be around for a while.
    And since the rest of you are comparing him to AP, he is more of a complete back. AP is taken out on passing downs for a reason.

    This is true

    He is one of the best recieving backs so far

  3. #13
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Bears' Matt Forte making first impression an ever-lasting one

    "V4L" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    Forte is good and is for real. He should be around for a while.
    And since the rest of you are comparing him to AP, he is more of a complete back. AP is taken out on passing downs for a reason.

    This is true

    He is one of the best recieving backs so far
    No. Forte is in on passing downs because he can block and AP cannot.
    We're bringing purple back.

  4. #14
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Bears' Matt Forte making first impression an ever-lasting one

    "gregair13" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    Forte is good and is for real. He should be around for a while.
    And since the rest of you are comparing him to AP, he is more of a complete back. AP is taken out on passing downs for a reason.

    This is true

    He is one of the best recieving backs so far
    No. Forte is in on passing downs because he can block and AP cannot.

    Obviously

    There is more then a RB then rushing and blocking

    He also has 53 receptions and 4 TDs recieving

    So he is also in for recieving.. Check the stats.. Watch some Bears.. You will see

  5. #15
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Bears' Matt Forte making first impression an ever-lasting one

    "V4L" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    Forte is good and is for real. He should be around for a while.
    And since the rest of you are comparing him to AP, he is more of a complete back. AP is taken out on passing downs for a reason.
    This is true

    Also, He is one of the best recieving backs so far
    No. Forte is in on passing downs because he can block and AP cannot.
    Obviously

    There is more then a RB then rushing and blocking

    He also has 53 receptions and 4 TDs recieving

    So he is also in for recieving.. Check the stats.. Watch some Bears.. You will see
    Ah. From what you said it seemed like you missed what I said. You should have added the word 'also'
    We're bringing purple back.

  6. #16
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Bears' Matt Forte making first impression an ever-lasting one

    "gregair13" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    Forte is good and is for real. He should be around for a while.
    And since the rest of you are comparing him to AP, he is more of a complete back. AP is taken out on passing downs for a reason.
    This is true

    Also, He is one of the best recieving backs so far
    No. Forte is in on passing downs because he can block and AP cannot.
    Obviously

    There is more then a RB then rushing and blocking

    He also has 53 receptions and 4 TDs recieving

    So he is also in for recieving.. Check the stats.. Watch some Bears.. You will see
    Ah. From what you said it seemed like you missed what I said. You should have added the word 'also'
    Lol okay

    You didn't say anything about blocking.. So I wasn't sure what part you were talking about.. He is equally as good as both

    People love his receiving so I figure you were talking about that

  7. #17
    hx38596's Avatar
    hx38596 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    456

    Re: Bears' Matt Forte making first impression an ever-lasting one

    yeah, my most exciting part of the game is watching running backs block.
    My eyes are glued to them.

  8. #18
    gagarr's Avatar
    gagarr is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,411

    Re: Bears' Matt Forte making first impression an ever-lasting one

    Forte really put it to the Saints

    11 carries for 34 yards... longest 8 yards
    and a 1yd TD
    5 rec for 29 yds

    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Bears' Matt Forte making first impression an ever-lasting one

    it wont be everlasting for me.

  10. #20
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Bears' Matt Forte making first impression an ever-lasting one

    "V4L" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    [quote author=gregair13 link=topic=49495.msg877788#msg877788 date=1229042918]
    Forte is good and is for real. He should be around for a while.
    And since the rest of you are comparing him to AP, he is more of a complete back. AP is taken out on passing downs for a reason.
    This is true

    Also, He is one of the best recieving backs so far
    No. Forte is in on passing downs because he can block and AP cannot.
    Obviously

    There is more then a RB then rushing and blocking

    He also has 53 receptions and 4 TDs recieving

    So he is also in for recieving.. Check the stats.. Watch some Bears.. You will see
    Ah. From what you said it seemed like you missed what I said. You should have added the word 'also'
    Lol okay

    You didn't say anything about blocking.. So I wasn't sure what part you were talking about.. He is equally as good as both

    People love his receiving so I figure you were talking about that
    [/quote]
    I was going to say that AP isn't in on 3rd downs for a reason, but passing situations seemed to make more sense.
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Forte stacks up evenly with AD
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 07:52 PM
  2. Letroy Guion is making a big impression
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 05:58 PM
  3. Lasting Impact - Jim Johnson
    By VikingMike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 06:42 AM
  4. Bears confident rookie Forte can shoulder load
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 04:43 PM
  5. Bears making a push for edge?
    By smootpepper in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-25-2005, 11:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •