Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    409

    Bears making a push for edge?

    sounds like the bears might make a push for a running back before the draft. laster rumors have them looking at either Edgerrin James, Charlie Garner, or Travis Henry.

    if they get one of those guys I think its safe to say the MW will be gone by our number 7 pick.

    http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

    but, then again rumors are cheap.

  2. #2
    Canadian_Viking is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20

    Re: Bears making a push for edge?

    "smootpepper" wrote:
    sounds like the bears might make a push for a running back before the draft. laster rumors have them looking at either Edgerrin James, Charlie Garner, or Travis Henry.

    if they get one of those guys I think its safe to say the MW will be gone by our number 7 pick.

    http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

    but, then again rumors are cheap.
    Let's give 'em Bennet and the #7 for their # 4

  3. #3
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Bears making a push for edge?

    "Canadian_Viking" wrote:
    "smootpepper" wrote:
    sounds like the bears might make a push for a running back before the draft. laster rumors have them looking at either Edgerrin James, Charlie Garner, or Travis Henry.

    if they get one of those guys I think its safe to say the MW will be gone by our number 7 pick.

    http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

    but, then again rumors are cheap.
    Let's give 'em Bennet and the #7 for their # 4
    Why?


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  4. #4
    Canadian_Viking is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20

    Re: Bears making a push for edge?

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "Canadian_Viking" wrote:
    "smootpepper" wrote:
    sounds like the bears might make a push for a running back before the draft. laster rumors have them looking at either Edgerrin James, Charlie Garner, or Travis Henry.

    if they get one of those guys I think its safe to say the MW will be gone by our number 7 pick.

    http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

    but, then again rumors are cheap.
    Let's give 'em Bennet and the #7 for their # 4
    Why?
    The question is more so...why not? With all the rumors of a Bennett trade...you get the feeling the team wants to move him. At # 7...I'm not sure we'll be able to get an Edwards/Williams. So they move up to #4...Chicago gets its back and a top 10 pick. Regardless I want them to move Bennett and solidify the running game with Benson....if Williams isnt' avail..when the vikes pick.

  5. #5
    sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    592

    Bears making a push for edge?

    I doubt we'd trade him to a division opponent, and I also doubt chicago would take that trade.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

  6. #6
    worshipabba2003 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    221

    Bears making a push for edge?

    that would be a good trade for them. a good player and a still high draft pick that would be a steal. dont no what a trade for edge would look like though. send them bennett the #18 and your 3 rounder next year for the #4 that would be a better deal.. with the other one i think u would be getting riped. this one is better

  7. #7
    Phlegm is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    75

    Bears making a push for edge?

    FAIRER?
    Obstacles are the things we see when we take our eyes off the goal.

  8. #8
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Bears making a push for edge?

    Lets not start with the spelling and grammar policing. I'm sure we are all guilty of it.

  9. #9
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Bears making a push for edge?

    "Canadian_Viking" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "Canadian_Viking" wrote:
    "smootpepper" wrote:
    sounds like the bears might make a push for a running back before the draft. laster rumors have them looking at either Edgerrin James, Charlie Garner, or Travis Henry.

    if they get one of those guys I think its safe to say the MW will be gone by our number 7 pick.

    http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

    but, then again rumors are cheap.
    Let's give 'em Bennet and the #7 for their # 4

    Why?
    The question is more so...why not? With all the rumors of a Bennett trade...you get the feeling the team wants to move him. At # 7...I'm not sure we'll be able to get an Edwards/Williams. So they move up to #4...Chicago gets its back and a top 10 pick. Regardless I want them to move Bennett and solidify the running game with Benson....if Williams isnt' avail..when the vikes pick.
    Why not? Because we can get one of the players we want who is an impact player at #7 WITHOUT trading away a good running back and giving the draftee millions more in the signing bonus.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  10. #10
    Phlegm is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    75

    Bears making a push for edge?

    Sorry... I don't want to be that guy either, it's just that I have noticed it from him several times is all. My apologies.
    Obstacles are the things we see when we take our eyes off the goal.

Similar Threads

  1. Chris Cook making a push in Vikings camp
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 06:32 PM
  2. Bears' Matt Forte making first impression an ever-lasting one
    By HEY in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 07:31 AM
  3. Vikes Push $13.2 Million Into 2008 Cap
    By Mr Anderson in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 06:18 AM
  4. Vikings plow $748,000 into '06 stadium push
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 08:32 PM
  5. the ravens might not be a push over next week?
    By zzbudzz in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 07:07 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •