Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. #11
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bears LB Brian Urlacher out for season

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Was just going to post this.

    http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotr...st-injury.html

    [size=12pt]Brian Urlacher likely out for the season with wrist injury[/size]
    By Vaughn McClure
    September 14, 2009

    Brian Urlacher appears to be out for the season after dislocating his right wrist, the linebacker said Monday. The team has not given the official word, but Lovie Smith is expected to address the issue during his afternoon press conference.

    Urlacher injured his wrist in the first quarter of Sunday's 21-15 loss to the Packers. He was ruled out after halftime.

    When asked about his status Monday, Urlacher said in a text message that his ``season is over.'
    When I told my wife that the Bears-Packers game was on last night, I told her I was cheering for serious injuries.
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

    =Z=
    Bad Karma.
    I don't like to see injuries regardless of the player or team.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #12
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Bears LB Brian Urlacher out for season

    LMAO!

    As if that crap team was going anywhere this year.

  3. #13
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is online now Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,491

    Re: Bears LB Brian Urlacher out for season

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    LMAO!

    As if that crap team was going anywhere this year.
    +1

    Loved watching Cutler throw 4 picks.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  4. #14
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Bears LB Brian Urlacher out for season

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Was just going to post this.

    http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotr...st-injury.html

    [size=12pt]Brian Urlacher likely out for the season with wrist injury[/size]
    By Vaughn McClure
    September 14, 2009

    Brian Urlacher appears to be out for the season after dislocating his right wrist, the linebacker said Monday. The team has not given the official word, but Lovie Smith is expected to address the issue during his afternoon press conference.

    Urlacher injured his wrist in the first quarter of Sunday's 21-15 loss to the Packers. He was ruled out after halftime.

    When asked about his status Monday, Urlacher said in a text message that his ``season is over.'
    When I told my wife that the Bears-Packers game was on last night, I told her I was cheering for serious injuries.
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

    =Z=
    I was doing the same thing.
    Is that bad?
    (snicker)
    Actually I didn't want serious injuries.
    Just enough to keep Packer and Bears players out for a while.

  5. #15
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Bears LB Brian Urlacher out for season

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Was just going to post this.

    http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotr...st-injury.html

    [size=12pt]Brian Urlacher likely out for the season with wrist injury[/size]
    By Vaughn McClure
    September 14, 2009

    Brian Urlacher appears to be out for the season after dislocating his right wrist, the linebacker said Monday. The team has not given the official word, but Lovie Smith is expected to address the issue during his afternoon press conference.

    Urlacher injured his wrist in the first quarter of Sunday's 21-15 loss to the Packers. He was ruled out after halftime.

    When asked about his status Monday, Urlacher said in a text message that his ``season is over.'
    When I told my wife that the Bears-Packers game was on last night, I told her I was cheering for serious injuries.
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Bad Karma.
    I don't like to see injuries regardless of the player or team.
    C'est la vie.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #16
    Dibbzz is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    297

    Re: Bears LB Brian Urlacher out for season

    Cette mai-être, mais qui souhaitent blessures chez les athlètes est une chose assez égoïste et ignorante ÃÂ* faire.

    Here's to knocking on wood that nobody on our or any NFL team suffers a career threatening/season ending injury. Even though I hate the Bears I still find it bad karma to wish ill will on such tribulations another team may face. Just my opinion.

  7. #17
    Big Matt's Avatar
    Big Matt is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    228

    Re: Bears LB Brian Urlacher out for season

    buddy of mine just emailed me saying they are looking to pick up Derrick Brooks but i cant find anything about it on line...anyone hear anything?

  8. #18
    mblack76's Avatar
    mblack76 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    412

    Re: Bears LB Brian Urlacher out for season

    "Big" wrote:
    buddy of mine just emailed me saying they are looking to pick up Derrick Brooks but i cant find anything about it on line...anyone hear anything?
    Profootballtalk.com
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...king-to-bears/

  9. #19
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is online now Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,491

    Re: Bears LB Brian Urlacher out for season

    "mblack76" wrote:
    "Big" wrote:
    buddy of mine just emailed me saying they are looking to pick up Derrick Brooks but i cant find anything about it on line...anyone hear anything?
    Profootballtalk.com
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...king-to-bears/
    Siefert mentions Brooks too:

    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post?id=3260

    4. Derrick Brooks’ name has come up already Monday morning because he is available and once played for Bears coach Lovie Smith in Tampa Bay. But you have to wonder how long it would take Brooks to get into football shape after going unsigned during training camp. There’s no doubt Brooks knows the Tampa 2 defense, but don’t forget he played the weakside position in the scheme for most of his time in Tampa Bay. Update: Here's an idea, as suggested by Herm Edwards in the video below: Play Brooks at his familiar position and move Lance Briggs to middle linebacker.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  10. #20
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Bears LB Brian Urlacher out for season

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Was just going to post this.

    http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotr...st-injury.html

    [size=12pt]Brian Urlacher likely out for the season with wrist injury[/size]
    By Vaughn McClure
    September 14, 2009

    Brian Urlacher appears to be out for the season after dislocating his right wrist, the linebacker said Monday. The team has not given the official word, but Lovie Smith is expected to address the issue during his afternoon press conference.

    Urlacher injured his wrist in the first quarter of Sunday's 21-15 loss to the Packers. He was ruled out after halftime.

    When asked about his status Monday, Urlacher said in a text message that his ``season is over.'
    When I told my wife that the Bears-Packers game was on last night, I told her I was cheering for serious injuries.
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

    =Z=
    Bad Karma.
    I don't like to see injuries regardless of the player or team.

    +1

    Even tho I hate both teams I don't like seeing people get injured

    Not my style I guess.. I assume it's probably because before each HS football game our team and coach would pray for a hard fought no injury game for both teams

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Don't Ask Brian Urlacher About Brian Urlacher's Injuries
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 03:13 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 05:39 PM
  3. Adrian Peterson vs. Brian Urlacher
    By purpleFavreEaters in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 03:04 PM
  4. Brian Urlacher, Gleefully Handsy
    By Zeus in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 08:43 PM
  5. MOVED: Brian Urlacher, Gleefully Handsy
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 10:22 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •