Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: As a Bears fan

As a Bears fan

As a bears fan, Id have to say that were going to win the division. But IM NOT here to be a troll, I just wanted to tell you guys what I think about the Vikings.

You guys, out of all teams in our division, scared me the most. You have one of the best QB's in the NFC, and that doesn't show because your o line play and Linehan gone, I don't care what anyone in Chicago says about him, but he is a great player and it REALLY SUCKS to lose him for the year. Mewelde Moore is something special. He can cut on a dime and is a good receiver on the backfield. I see him, Onterrio and the rookie you guys got this year back next year. Your receivers are pretty good, no one is close to Randy, but Koren and Marcus Robinson are really good. I think Williamson is FAST AS HECK, but he is just reallly raw, from what I have seen at the Chicago game. He could have had 2 td's but couldn't adjust to the ball. Jermaine Wiggins, this guy is a TRUE FOOTBALL PLAYER. If he was a bit more athletic, he would be up there with Heap and Tony Gonzalez, and I think Urlacher would have a tough time with him. I don't want to even talk about your line because its really disgusting. Without Birk and Dixon, you guys look worse than we did last year guarding Hutchinson, Krenzel and Johnathan Quinn.

Your defensive coordinator is a bum. All your players on defense are Above average or better. Why would you use a 3-4?? You have Erasmus James, Lance Johnstone and Kevin Williams on your line? Kevin Williams at end is like Warren Sapp in the 3-4, they BOTH ARE NONEXISTENT. I think that you guys have more talent than us on your defensive line, its just Lovie is alot better and putting players in position to excel. By the way, Pat Williams is a frekin monster, I can't beleive how he killed Kreutz. Your linebackers are pretty fast cept Cowart, but it looks like their always in the wrong place. (Helps having some brains ex: Urlacher). Your secondary is above average, and even with the guys you have, they aren't close to playing as good as ours. Why does ur coordinator leave a player on an island if he is having a hard time?? Fred is still good, but Steve Smith just kicked his butt real hard. I dont think Smoot sucks at all, since he was the best db in college in 2000 and has always been solid or better these past years. Why do ur corners play 10 yards off all the time, especially when you know steve smith is best after the catch?? Ever hear of cover 2 or 2 deep like we use? Tillman and Vasher are no wear near Antoines or Freds talent level, but we get better results because we play in a tampa 2 system. I think Sharper is still a great player, He definitely isnt slow after the 88 yard touchdown return against tampa. I thought he was out of gas at 29, but I was wrong. He is the best free safety in the division. Of course we got the best strong safety, Mike Brown. Chavous says he watches alot of film, but why is he always struggling? It seems like whenever you guys have a 3rd down, every qb looks to Chavous lol.

Overall, I think you guys should get a new coaching staff, some o linemen and a good safety and THEN you will be able to compete with us. Good luck guys.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: As a Bears fan

Hitstick?

its his brother, we have the same ip adress because we use the same computer.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"OrangeANDBlue30" wrote:
    Its whose brother, yours?

He get banned and now all of the sudden you post and capitalize phrases just like Hitstick did? Hmmmm...

Del Rio Guest

Shitstick got banned?

That's beautiful.

Then he comes back acting like his own brother.......that's sad.

I am hitsicks brother, why would you ban me for not doing anything wrong? Just because hitstick can be overemotional with his comments doesnt mean I am too. You have to realize that we share the same computer and internet connection, so were bound to have the same ip adress.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

lmao....BUSTED

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"OrangeANDBlue30" wrote:

[size=24px]WOW[/size]

Ultra, can you find my long lost father for me!!

I will fed ex you a DNA sample.

Del Rio Guest

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

LOL! It's funny how the day they get banned thier bros sign up.. Why wouldn't they sign up earlier? Hitstick was a dueshe bag!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast