Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Re: Bears beat steelers!!!

The Steelers have not been impressive in my opinion. I watched the season opener against the Titans and they didn't look much like a Super Bowl champion. Their offense were horrible, particulary the running game, and Big Ben take too many chances. Our defensive line would get alot of sacks on him.

I think our defense is about as good as the Steelers defense without Polamalu.

Our running game is light years in front of the Steelers. Our backup running back, Chester Taylor, is probably better than their starter. They have used Mewelde Moore a lot, and he was our 3rd stringer.
    i don't even think that their pass game is as good as everyone says. Ben is inconsistent, takes too many sacks and causes turnovers.

Vikings would win against the Steelers, as we will see in week 7 when we meet them.

Kuukkis is offline Training Camp

"HEY" wrote:
    The Steelers have not been impressive in my opinion. I watched the season opener against the Titans and they didn't look much like a Super Bowl champion. Their offense were horrible, particulary the running game, and Big Ben take too many chances. Our defensive line would get alot of sacks on him.

Our running game is light years in front of the Steelers. Our backup running back, Chester Taylor, is probably better than their starter. They have used Mewelde Moore a lot, and he was our 3rd stringer.
    i don't even think that their pass game is as good as everyone says. Ben is inconsistent, takes too many sacks and causes turnovers.

Vikings would win against the Steelers, as we will see in week 7 when we meet them.
    I believe you're right about the defense and the running game, but I don't think we're in a better situation with any of our quarterbacks. Let's hope Favre stays healthy but even if he does, it doesn't save us from interceptions, sacks or turnovers. At least not from the QB-viewpoint.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Steelers don't seem to look that good early in seasons, but find a way to be there in the end.
    Seems to be their M.O..
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Nooks is offline Starter

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "Nooks" wrote:
    Words can not describe my hatred of the Bears. I need to move out of Chicago during the season!! HAHA!
    I feel ya!!

Steelers make those 2 field goals and they win... bastards.

FINALLY!! Another female fan in my town!! We should get together on Sundays and raise hell!! :-) HAHA!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

"Nooks" wrote:
    "Nooks" wrote:
    Words can not describe my hatred of the Bears. I need to move out of Chicago during the season!! HAHA!
    I feel ya!!

FINALLY!! Another female fan in my town!! We should get together on Sundays and raise hell!! :-) HAHA!
    I'm all for it, I'm a loud mouth.
    Bears fans HATE me

I'm in Glen Ellyn, not really in the city, but close enough!

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

"Kuukkis" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:

I believe you're right about the defense and the running game, but I don't think we're in a better situation with any of our quarterbacks. Let's hope Favre stays healthy but even if he does, it doesn't save us from interceptions, sacks or turnovers. At least not from the QB-viewpoint.
    I have been pretty surprised and impressed on Favre's performance thus far. He seems to take much better care of the ball and has not thrown an interception yet.

Nooks is offline Starter

"Nooks" wrote:
    "Nooks" wrote:
    I feel ya!!

I'm all for it, I'm a loud mouth.
    Bears fans HATE me

I'm in Glen Ellyn, not really in the city, but close enough!
    Im in Bridgeview. Not far at all!
    Now that I know there are more of us here, we should all get together!! FINALLY!! Im so excited!!! HAHA! I always thought I was alone in this crappy town!!

Kuukkis is offline Training Camp

"HEY" wrote:
    I have been pretty surprised and impressed on Favre's performance thus far. He seems to take much better care of the ball and has not thrown an interception yet.
    Well, yeah, but he hasn't actually thrown the ball that much has he? Not that it's a bad thing when we've got good backs like Taylor and Peterson, but god forbid if anything happens to the runners and he starts throwing the ball more, I have to admit it's going to scare me a bit.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

They have some problems on the offensive line, but they will still be strong to finish the season.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123