davike is offline Team Alumni

bears 37 seahawks 6

hmm wow the bears D actually held the seahawks offense to 6 points if bears fan weren't so obnoxious then i would admit that they are good. but then they didn't have to deal with alexander, i have looked up some stuff and found that typically when a teams star running back goes down then they don't do near as well, look at the redskins without portis (not taking anything away from our win) they are a much better team with him on the field. is our D that good or is the seachickens D that bad or maybe possibly the bears offense that good....can't be cuz we only allowed them 19 points. but after watching the seahawks get only 6 points i was happy about our 16 points, its not much better but its a start. i didn't watch that game but i did notice griese did come in, what was that about? and also hassleback wasn't there for the whole game. please somebody fill me in.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: bears 37 seahawks 6

keep in mind the seahawks d isn't all that.
    look at how they did against the giants and that should tell you what kind of defense they have.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Look at the hawks opener against the lions, it made the lions look good for one game.

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

You guys are in denial. The Bears are good. damn good. They'll win the NFC north and at least go to the NFC Championships. I don't know about the bowl yet. we'll see.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"davike" wrote:
    hmm wow the bears D actually held the seahawks offense to 6 points if bears fan weren't so obnoxious then i would admit that they are good. but then they didn't have to deal with alexander, i have looked up some stuff and found that typically when a teams star running back goes down then they don't do near as well, look at the redskins without portis (not taking anything away from our win) they are a much better team with him on the field. is our D that good or is the seachickens D that bad or maybe possibly the bears offense that good....can't be cuz we only allowed them 19 points. but after watching the seahawks get only 6 points i was happy about our 16 points, its not much better but its a start. i didn't watch that game but i did notice griese did come in, what was that about? and also hassleback wasn't there for the whole game. please somebody fill me in.
    Lest you forgot, Portis PLAYED against us...quite effectively!
    It's the game the next week against Dallass that he sat out...and the Cowturds CLOBBERED the Deadskins!!!
    Same thing that happened to the Seachickens when the Bores played them this past Sunday.

Yeah, the Bores are pretty good...but they aren't near invincible...heck, we had to give them a late break for them to beat us...otherwise we would be tied for first right now with them.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

I'm just pulling for a wild card spot. If we pull it together, then great, we've got a shot. but i could see us going 9-7 now. I really could. I don't think that'll be enough to make it in. Next year, with our IR players back and a year under BC's belt. WATCHOUT!
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site