Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Bears #1 pick Williams out for the Year?


  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bears #1 pick Williams out for the Year?

    That sucks.
    I remember how that felt when we lost Greenway for the year.
    At least Greenway wasn't penciled in as a starter, I think Williams was.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Bears #1 pick Williams out for the Year?

    Ouch! That is what Kyle or Rex will say when they play us.

  4. #4
    Chazz is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    782

    Re: Bears #1 pick Williams out for the Year?

    I guess its a good thing we didn't draft him then. Chicago will fight GB for the celler this year.

  5. #5
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Bears #1 pick Williams out for the Year?

    "Chazz" wrote:
    I guess its a good thing we didn't draft him then. Chicago will fight GB for the celler this year.
    Green Bay was swept by the Bears last year.I think they only lost 3 last year. It will happen again this year.They will be lucky to win one of the games against the Lions.

    I hate the Bears. But I feel sorry for any player who gets injured.

    Never the less.

    I am absolutely delighted Ted Thompson is stupid enough to essentially give the NFCN championship away to the Vikings.

    The Vikings had a pretty good chance to win the championship even if they kept Favre.

    But the Tarvaris Jackson debate ended when Favre was traded away.

    Despite having a very good supporting team, Green Bay won't sniff another superbowl for decades.

    McCarthy is a great coach. Thompson just took him down!

    Neither Thompson or McCarthy ill be in Green Bay three years from now.

    And the Vikings are finally beginning another NFCN dynasty.

    SKOL VIKES!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  6. #6
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Bears #1 pick Williams out for the Year?

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Chazz" wrote:
    I guess its a good thing we didn't draft him then. Chicago will fight GB for the celler this year.
    Green Bay was swept by the Bears last year.I think they only lost 3 last year. It will happen again this year.They will be lucky to win one of the games against the Lions.

    I hate the Bears. But I feel sorry for any player who gets injured.

    Never the less.

    I am absolutely delighted Ted Thompson is stupid enough to essentially give the NFCN championship away to the Vikings.

    The Vikings had a pretty good chance to win the championship even if they kept Favre.

    But the Tarvaris Jackson debate ended when Favre was traded away.

    Despite having a very good supporting team, Green Bay won't sniff another superbowl for decades.

    McCarthy is a great coach. Thompson just took him down!

    Neither Thompson or McCarthy ill be in Green Bay three years from now.

    And the Vikings are finally beginning another NFCN dynasty.

    SKOL VIKES!
    That I would disagree with.
    Things change too much from year to year for teams to stay down that long.
    Remember when the Panthers were a joke and then they went to the superbowl.
    There has been plenty of teams that come out of nowhere, not saying I know for sure but I definitely wouldn't say decades.

  7. #7
    ragz's Avatar
    ragz is offline GM
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,114

    Re: Bears #1 pick Williams out for the Year?

    oh man, can it get any worse for the bears?
    "self improvement's masturbation.
    now self destruction" that's enlightenment

  8. #8
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Bears #1 pick Williams out for the Year?

    "ragz" wrote:
    oh man, can it get any worse for the bears?
    Urlacher hits a bouncer with a pole?

  9. #9
    ragz's Avatar
    ragz is offline GM
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,114

    Re: Bears #1 pick Williams out for the Year?

    "Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    oh man, can it get any worse for the bears?
    Urlacher hits a bouncer with a pole?
    ha ha ha, mckinnie has yet to be convicted.
    when it's a viking player i hold out judgement till the jury comes in.
    when are they gonna suspend him if they are going to?
    it's messed up if they do it late.
    "self improvement's masturbation.
    now self destruction" that's enlightenment

  10. #10
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Bears #1 pick Williams out for the Year?

    "ragz" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    oh man, can it get any worse for the bears?
    Urlacher hits a bouncer with a pole?
    ha ha ha, mckinnie has yet to be convicted.
    when it's a viking player i hold out judgement till the jury comes in.
    when are they gonna suspend him if they are going to?
    it's messed up if they do it late.
    I suppose they're waiting for a conviction or plea deal.
    I think McKinnie gets suspended(eight sided die) if it's anything but acquittal, and with Goodell he might suspend him a couple games anyways.
    I think I remember the court date getting pushed back, but I forget when.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MOVED: Should we pick up Roy Williams? (safety)
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 06:58 PM
  2. What was the best and worst pick this year so far for you in FF
    By ballhog27 in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 04:10 PM
  3. Bears sign first-round pick Olsen
    By cogitans in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 09:47 AM
  4. vikings sign Chandler Williams (7th pick in the draft)
    By duvaldomo in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 05:11 PM
  5. Mike Williams= Bad Pick For Lions
    By vikings_fan66 in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-01-2005, 09:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •