Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

BBAO: HOF Game still on track

Perry said the Bears and Rams both have told the Hall of Fame they plan to play in the game, but to do so, both teams would have to begin training camp by the third week in July, which means the labor negotiators are cutting it extremely close.

Negotiators on both sides have said privately that a deal on a new collective bargaining agreement would have to be reached by July 15 for the Bears and Rams to go to camp on time. Negotiations resume Tuesday in New York.
    BBAO: HOF Game still on track
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: BBAO: HOF Game still on track

What wasn’t scripted was Jay Glazer of FOXSports.com reporting that Smith had a conference call with several of the top players, with Smith apparently scaling back the expectations for an imminent solution.

“Now I have a better understanding of what’s really going on before other guys in my locker room ask me,” one player on the call told Glazer. “I was watching the news for updates, and judging from what I heard today, the updates didn’t seem to be close to what they were telling us during the call. Now we feel a little more informed."
    Scaled back timeline for CBA?
    I love this lockout thing. One hack says we are on track, the other says we aren't even close and has a player echoing that sentiment.

Kindof hammers home my ascertation that all these yutzs are just as dumb as we (and cats who put stuff on Bleacher Report) are.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: BBAO: HOF Game still on track

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1100057
    What wasn’t scripted was Jay Glazer of FOXSports.com reporting that Smith had a conference call with several of the top players, with Smith apparently scaling back the expectations for an imminent solution.

“Now I have a better understanding of what’s really going on before other guys in my locker room ask me,” one player on the call told Glazer. “I was watching the news for updates, and judging from what I heard today, the updates didn’t seem to be close to what they were telling us during the call. Now we feel a little more informed."
    Scaled back timeline for CBA?
    I love this lockout thing. One hack says we are on track, the other says we aren't even close and has a player echoing that sentiment.

Kindof hammers home my ascertation that all these yutzs are just as dumb as we (and cats who put stuff on Bleacher Report) are.
    Actually they are brilliant. They figured out a way to spew forth the same drivel as everyone else, and make a living doing it.