baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

Baumy300's back & w/ BOLD predictions!

Now that the NFL season has officially KICKED OFF, I have kept my word and have RETURNED to the land I know as Purple Pride to bring my BOLD knowledge to you heathens.

Here are my BOLD predictions!

The Cincinnati Bengals become the real life cast of the hit movie "The longest yard."

The Chicago Bears will be who we thought they were!

Former NFL stars Michael Vick and Adam "Pacman" Jones will start the worlds first underground "professional dog wrestling" circuit. There will be a ring, turnbuckles, and poodles as referees. Tank Johnson will provide the "clean up." By clean up I mean he will shoot the piss out of every single animal that loses for Vick. Or just get plowed and drive over a few of them...

The Green Bay Packers will officially change their team colors to Pink and Mauve. They will then become the "Green Bay Fairies." You can bank on this.

Brett Favre WILL break the all time interception record this year.

Carl Eller, Jim Marshal, and Allen Page will all sign a one year deal finish 1-2-3 in the league for sacks. In no particular order.

Brett Favre will finally come out of the closet.

Chad Johnson will make a celebratory TD sign of Brett Favre's newly announced sexuality and get fined for it.

Coach of the Year: Matt Millen. No one will know why, but he will receive this honor.

MVP:
    Kyle Boller. (After being traded to the Browns)

AFC Title: New York Jets. (On Madden 2008 at least.)

NFC Title: Detroit Lions - Matt Millen will sign Godzilla as a WR midways through the year.

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS: Due to Godzilla ravaging Ford Field and destroying the whole Lions team, the Super Bowl will feature two AFC teams for the first time, due to a poll like system being implemented from the Godzilla attack. Final score: NY Jets - 3 : Cleveland Browns - 55

I know I sound like that Simmons guy from ESPN, but at least I'm believable.

sharper42 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Baumy300's back & w/ BOLD predictions!

"baumy300" wrote:
    Now that the NFL season has officially KICKED OFF, I have kept my word and have RETURNED to the land I know as Purple Pride to bring my BOLD knowledge to you heathens.

The Cincinnati Bengals become the real life cast of the hit movie "The longest yard."

Former NFL stars Michael Vick and Adam "Pacman" Jones will start the worlds first underground "professional dog wrestling" circuit. There will be a ring, turnbuckles, and poodles as referees. Tank Johnson will provide the "clean up." By clean up I mean he will shoot the piss out of every single animal that loses for Vick. Or just get plowed and drive over a few of them...

The Green Bay Packers will officially change their team colors to Pink and Mauve. They will then become the "Green Bay Fairies." You can bank on this.

Carl Eller, Jim Marshal, and Allen Page will all sign a one year deal finish 1-2-3 in the league for sacks. In no particular order.

Chad Johnson will make a celebratory TD sign of Brett Favre's newly announced sexuality and get fined for it.

Coach of the Year: Matt Millen. No one will know why, but he will receive this honor.

MVP:

NFC Title: Detroit Lions - Matt Millen will sign Godzilla as a WR midways through the year.

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS: Due to Godzilla ravaging Ford Field and destroying the whole Lions team, the Super Bowl will feature two AFC teams for the first time, due to a poll like system being implemented from the Godzilla attack. Final score: NY Jets - 3 : Cleveland Browns - 55

that was stupid
    our only sure-handed receiver

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

"sharper42" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:

MVP:

that was stupid
    It's called a "parody."

davike is offline Team Alumni

Welcome back Baumy
    ;D

I am trying to figure out which "bold predictions" thread is more realistic....yours or Bonos.

I think I will leave for a while and come back with a bold predictions thread myself.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i can agree to most of those. but what happened to brady quinn
    We're bringing purple back.

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

I definatly agree with the favre thing