Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Back the Pack

whiteviking24 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Back the Pack

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    from now on i want the packers to win the rest of their games, if they go 7-9 then that means that they dont get as good a pick, so therefore no reggie bush. i wouldn't want anyone good on that team that might help them actually win a game or two.

i'l be painting my face green during the chicago/GB games
    j/k but i'll be rooting for the bears to lose

banana (just had to add that)
    Good point!!
    I don't want bush on the packers!!!!!
    and thats the truth-with some cheese on it haha

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I think if we get 10 wins, there's no way we are not a wildcard team.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

I will be cheering tha packers on when they play da bears. It will be tough but it has to be done.

Bowchee is offline Rookie

The Bears might win the division, but, if they do, it will only be because of continued unbelieveable luck. They are an ok team but not everything that the sports press is making them out to be. I'm not suggesting that the Vikings are any better, but they are absolutely more balanced between offense and defense. Next week's Packies-Bears game will be a competition, and I site the following reasons:

1. GB hates the Bears as much as they hate the Vikings. I'm not sure why they hate the Bears so much... in recent times (80's 90's), they have been easier to beat, unlike the Vikes.

2. Chris Simms fumbles on the 1/2 yard line yesterday less than two minutes into the game (granted, by pressure from the Bears D). That play and the botched chip shot field goal are the difference in yet another "exciting" 13-10 game (ho-hum).

3. Kyle Orton - future probowler - NOT... didn't even register $1.50 yesterday (2 fumbles, 1 pick, 1 td via #2 above), so must've been the running game, right? Wrong - 118 yards on 33 carries.

4. Good defense? Sure, it's ok, but who wouldn't have good stats against these guys: the early season Vikes, the Lions, the Lions again, the Bucs, the 49ers, the Ravens - all offensively inept. Let's see... that's six wins leaving Carolina as the only good offense that they beat.

5. IT'S BRETT FAVREE!!! Even a miniature version of BF is good for a win, and this game will feature the full-sized version. The man is awesome... yada, yada, yada... Ace is the place...
    "Usually the team that scores the most points is going to win it." - John Madden

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

I can't wait to play this up to a friend who is a Packers fan.

I getta walk up to him and say, man, ya' know, I have been so wrong. Favre is the greatest, and GB is down but not out, in Gado I trust, and etc....etc.

I am gonna cheer for the Pack against the Bears...just like I cheered for the hated (to me....lotta Bronco's fans here) Bronco's to beat Dallas(ok, so they BOTH can't loose). We may have to resort to a wildcard, and Dallas can't have it.

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

IMO, we just need to worry about ourselves and to continue to win. the rest will work itself out. FYI, loser of the NY-Dal game will be tied with us after we handle det next week, and we own the tiebreaker over NY.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123