Thread: Attn NFL QBs

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Attn NFL QBs

Attention NFL Quarterbacks

Are you at the end of your career? Have you already given your best years to the team you are identified with? Were you traded/let go to another team where you showed why you were let go?

Have no fear. The Vikings will be happy to sign you for a couple of years for several million dollars so you can pad your retirement. Welcome to Valhalla the retirement home of so many former star quarterbacks. And when we let you go for another former star you can still retire from your favorite team by signing a one day contract with them. What are you waiting for get your reservation in now.

I can hardly wait for Brady and Manning at the end of their careers. Who knows maybe there is a Rodgers in our future. :whistle:

WWBGD

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Attn NFL QBs

Quote Originally Posted by "RK." #1102332

Are you at the end of your career? Have you already given your best years to the team you are identified with? Were you traded/let go to another team where you showed why you were let go?

Have no fear. The Vikings will be happy to sign you for a couple of years for several million dollars so you can pad your retirement. Welcome to Valhalla the retirement home of so many former star quarterbacks. And when we let you go for another former star you can still retire from your favorite team by signing a one day contract with them. What are you waiting for get your reservation in now.

I can hardly wait for Brady and Manning at the end of their careers. Who knows maybe there is a Rodgers in our future. :whistle:
    Priceless

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Attn NFL QBs

Quote Originally Posted by "RK." #1102332

I assume you meant Peyton Manning...I doubt we'll sign She-lie....

:P

Caine