Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Asomugha to the Iggles.

Well, another team is adding pieces t the puzzle while the Vikings just look puzzled.

Figures...

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: Asomugha to the Iggles.

Jesus christ I'm slow on the draw today. You were definitely first Floyd. That's the 3rd time I've done that. Been 2nd within less than a minute of the other topics.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "MulletMullitia" #1101977
    Jesus christ I'm slow on the draw today. You were definitely first Floyd. That's the 3rd time I've done that. Been 2nd within less than a minute of the other topics.
    It's OK.

But seriously, with performance like that you really need to change your user name to McChunky Mullisha. :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1101980
    It's OK.

But seriously, with performance like that you really need to change your user name to McChunky Mullisha. :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    I should have gone with my original thought of getting a Cris Carter username (also a former Eagle). But the Mullet Mullitia thing was cool at the time, so I went with that. I'm pretty salty now that Jared is pussy-whipped and got a buzzcut.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "MulletMullitia" #1101981
    It's OK.

I should have gone with my original thought of getting a Cris Carter username (also a former Eagle). But the Mullet Mullitia thing was cool at the time, so I went with that. I'm pretty salty now that Jared is pussy-whipped and got a buzzcut.
    Actually that is one of my favorite names on this site. But I have this lack of restraint when it comes to giving someone crap when the opportunity presents itself. Hopefully McChunky proves me wrong this season and gives you many opportunities to return the favor to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1101982
    Quote Originally Posted by "MulletMullitia" #1101981
    It's OK.

Actually that is one of my favorite names on this site. But I have this lack of restraint when it comes to giving someone crap when the opportunity presents itself. Hopefully McChunky proves me wrong this season and gives you many opportunities to return the favor to me.
    I hope so too man! But I will gladly eat my crow if you are right. We are all on the same team here.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Yah happened with me too but you can tell by looking at posting times its all within a minutes span lol. just unlucky. You can be the one to post the topic when Favre Comes Back to Vikings!
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.