Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Artice on Randy Moss - Ultimate Raider

Because you'll let the V. Organization (and the media) lead you around by the nose.

I hope we're a better team now. But I havn't seen any improvement in the offseason. Culpepper is not an improvement, he has been great. Our D looks the same (so far), and we don't seem to have a run game at all. Oh yea, we found a great kicker too, but no punter.

What does it all mean?? Don't know, we'll know Sun by 4:00pm central time.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I am not sure who that "tool" jab was aimed at but there is no need for name calling when one can state their own opinion as a rebuttal.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Hey guys, guys, I didn't post this thread to get into a pis*ing contest about Moss. I posted it because of the statement that our offensive plan was so simple other teams could figure it out easily. That what I would like to know your opinion about.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    Because you'll let the V. Organization (and the media) lead you around by the nose.

I hope we're a better team now. But I havn't seen any improvement in the offseason. Culpepper is not an improvement, he has been great. Our D looks the same (so far), and we don't seem to have a run game at all. Oh yea, we found a great kicker too, but no punter.

What does it all mean?? Don't know, we'll know Sun by 4:00pm central time.
    I can agree with most all of that. Nothing has been proven yet. He still have hope.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I think this can sum things up:

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Alright, before this gets locked again, The Raiders are in a division that includes the Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos, yet you are convinced that they are making it??? We barely made it to playoffs in a weak division with Peppy at QB last year, and now the raiders are making it with Collins??? Come on...

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Hey guys, guys, I didn't post this thread to get into a pis*ing contest about Moss. I posted it because of the statement that our offensive plan was so simple other teams could figure it out easily. That what I would like to know your opinion about.
    When one read that article, it brings back the whole issue of what Purple Packer Eater said about being led down the primrose path to the promise land when in reality we got rid of the best WR in the game. We didn't get fair value for Moss is the main thing. We could have gotten more to make our team even that much better..er..er..er.

Every DB in the league is hoping that Moss will take a play off here and there, because he is the most feared in the game.

I am not by any means trying to say that the Vikings are worse off.

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    Alright, before this gets locked again, The Raiders are in a division that includes the Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos, yet you are convinced that they are making it??? We barely made it to playoffs in a weak division with Peppy at QB last year, and now the raiders are making it with Collins??? Come on...
    This division could be the black and blue division of the AFC this year. they could all win, they are so tight right now. It is neck and neck at the starting gate. This is a crap shoot. There are so many different pick for the winner of this division that it is silly. This division could be the one where they say it is just the way the ball bounced.

I am done with this thread, I will stop beating the dead horse. It was fun while it lasted.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Well, he is throwing cheap shots because he know his team is going 7-9 and the vikes are going 11-5. I would be throwing cheap shots too if I had some drunken rehab asss QB throwing me the ball.
    The Raiders have just as much chance as we do to get deep into the playoff.

Sounds like you are bitter????? Me too

No matter how you look at it, we got the raw deal in the trade and I will stick to my guns that Moss is gone because Tice didn't have a clue. Green in the latter part of his tenure lost control too. If Randy had a clear cut leader ( and competent) in a coach, he would have been fine. Red and Tice screwed this one up, FUBAR'd it. I don't hate Randy for it.

RK, I hope that Tice surrounded himself with the right people to do his job this year, so we can get to the XL-Bowl.

Oh come on! get over it, Moss is gone, we are better, and the Raiders are not going deep into the playoffs, heck, they'll be lucky if they make the playoffs at all.

Are you a Randy fan or a Vikings fan?
    I am a tool because I always think I am correct!
    You are 100% correct this time! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

vikesfan is offline Starter

In response to our offense schemes being like 1 + 1. Let me say this. If this is true, it has nothing to do with Mike Tice and that's a fact. Here's why: Brad Johnson, who has not played on this team since Tice has been here, said that when he resigned with us this offseason, the offensive schemes and terminology were nearly identical to what they were when he started here in the 90's. And we sure haven't had trouble putting up points since then, so I don't see any concern with this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast