Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
  1. #11
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Artice on Randy Moss - Ultimate Raider

    "akvikefan89" wrote:

    Are you a Randy fan or a Vikings fan?
    I don't think someone has to be one or the other. That is just my opinion.

    I am both BTW. Just as I am a fan of other NFL players too. I love this game!! (and the NBA too).

  2. #12
    RandyMoss8404's Avatar
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Artice on Randy Moss - Ultimate Raider

    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Well, he is throwing cheap shots because he know his team is going 7-9 and the vikes are going 11-5. I would be throwing cheap shots too if I had some drunken rehab asss QB throwing me the ball.
    The Raiders have just as much chance as we do to get deep into the playoff.

    Sounds like you are bitter????? Me too

    No matter how you look at it, we got the raw deal in the trade and I will stick to my guns that Moss is gone because Tice didn't have a clue. Green in the latter part of his tenure lost control too. If Randy had a clear cut leader ( and competent) in a coach, he would have been fine. Red and Tice screwed this one up, FUBAR'd it. I don't hate Randy for it.

    RK, I hope that Tice surrounded himself with the right people to do his job this year, so we can get to the XL-Bowl.

    Oh come on! get over it, Moss is gone, we are better, and the Raiders are not going deep into the playoffs, heck, they'll be lucky if they make the playoffs at all.


    Are you a Randy fan or a Vikings fan?
    Are you a tool or just incorrect?


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

  3. #13
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Artice on Randy Moss - Ultimate Raider

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:

    Are you a Randy fan or a Vikings fan?
    I don't think someone has to be one or the other. That is just my opinion.

    I am both BTW. Just as I am a fan of other NFL players too.
    I'm with ya snow...I was just going to turn the other cheek.

  4. #14
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Artice on Randy Moss - Ultimate Raider

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:

    Are you a Randy fan or a Vikings fan?
    I don't think someone has to be one or the other. That is just my opinion.

    I am both BTW. Just as I am a fan of other NFL players too.
    It's kinda like havin two favorite teams. Suppose(never going to happen) the Vikes play the Raiders in the superbowl, I want the Vikes to own Randy and shut him down. You?

  5. #15
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Artice on Randy Moss - Ultimate Raider

    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Well, he is throwing cheap shots because he know his team is going 7-9 and the vikes are going 11-5. I would be throwing cheap shots too if I had some drunken rehab asss QB throwing me the ball.
    The Raiders have just as much chance as we do to get deep into the playoff.

    Sounds like you are bitter????? Me too

    No matter how you look at it, we got the raw deal in the trade and I will stick to my guns that Moss is gone because Tice didn't have a clue. Green in the latter part of his tenure lost control too. If Randy had a clear cut leader ( and competent) in a coach, he would have been fine. Red and Tice screwed this one up, FUBAR'd it. I don't hate Randy for it.

    RK, I hope that Tice surrounded himself with the right people to do his job this year, so we can get to the XL-Bowl.

    Oh come on! get over it, Moss is gone, we are better, and the Raiders are not going deep into the playoffs, heck, they'll be lucky if they make the playoffs at all.


    Are you a Randy fan or a Vikings fan?
    Are you a tool or just incorrect?
    Meaning:

    You think the Raiders are going deep into playoffs?
    You think we are a worse team now?

  6. #16
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Artice on Randy Moss - Ultimate Raider

    "Tool" is the best way to describe you.

    I prefer "Reds follower". (that's a pp.o friendly insult-you'r welcome webby)

  7. #17
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Artice on Randy Moss - Ultimate Raider

    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:

    Are you a Randy fan or a Vikings fan?
    I don't think someone has to be one or the other. That is just my opinion.

    I am both BTW. Just as I am a fan of other NFL players too.
    It's kinda like havin two favorite teams. Suppose(never going to happen) the Vikes play the Raiders in the superbowl, I want the Vikes to own Randy and shut him down. You?
    Ditto, but I will be crapping my pants.

  8. #18
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Artice on Randy Moss - Ultimate Raider

    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "Tool" is the best way to describe you.

    I prefer "Reds follower". (that's a pp.o friendly insult-you'r welcome webby)
    Um, Why?

    Because I think that we're a better team now?
    Or because I said the Raiders aren't going deep (or even at all) into playoffs?

  9. #19
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Artice on Randy Moss - Ultimate Raider

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:

    Are you a Randy fan or a Vikings fan?
    I don't think someone has to be one or the other. That is just my opinion.

    I am both BTW. Just as I am a fan of other NFL players too.
    It's kinda like havin two favorite teams. Suppose(never going to happen) the Vikes play the Raiders in the superbowl, I want the Vikes to own Randy and shut him down. You?
    Ditto, but I will be crapping my pants.
    Well that clears one thing up. I have favorite NFL players too, but I don't root for a team just because of one player.

  10. #20
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Artice on Randy Moss - Ultimate Raider

    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:

    Are you a tool or just incorrect?
    Sticks and stones

    This is just what WEBBY was talking about the other day, who doesn't get it.

    It is just an opinion. Maybe a better response to my opinion would be, "I don't think the Raider will make it to the playoffs because there D is bad and they are the 3rd best team in thier division."

    I can respect that come back.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. RANDY MOSS!!
    By mnrockstar in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 05:06 AM
  2. Moss' Raider Toucdown Catch Count
    By hovan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 10:31 PM
  3. Moss and TO join the Raider nation?
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 08:08 AM
  4. Exclusive Moss vid from Raider Nation....
    By WI-ULT-MOSS-FAN in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 08:37 PM
  5. Randy Moss
    By wv__viking__fan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-23-2004, 05:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •