Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Artice on Randy Moss - Ultimate Raider

The Star-Trib has and article now oline for tomorrows paper entited, "Randy Moss -- Ultimate Raider."
    Here's the link: http://www.startribune.com/stories/503/5602087.html
    But here's what I found interesting in the link and I think this may be Tice's downfall, "Moss said he prefers Turner's offense, comparing it to "Algebra II" while the Vikings offense was "one plus one."
    Whatr do you think?
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Re: Artice on Randy Moss - Ultimate Raider

Oh come on Randy! Why the hell does he feel he needs to land those cheapshots?
    Have you ever had a Big Kahuna Burger?

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

That's OLD news! come on. :roll:

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Well, he is throwing cheap shots because he know his team is going 7-9 and the vikes are going 11-5. I would be throwing cheap shots too if I had some drunken rehab asss QB throwing me the ball.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    The Star-Trib has and article now oline for tomorrows paper entited, "Randy Moss -- Ultimate Raider."
    Here's the link: http://www.startribune.com/stories/503/5602087.html
    But here's what I found interesting in the link and I think this may be Tice's downfall, "Moss said he prefers Turner's offense, comparing it to "Algebra II" while the Vikings offense was "one plus one."
    Whatr do you think?
    I don't think thats a cheap shot. Its mostly true. Tice's offense isn't very complicated. It used to be, Randy goes long and tries to catch it regardless of how many people are defending him, and if the running game is working abandon it right away in favor of throwing long to Moss. :lol: There is a reason that teams seem to have the Vikes figured out by the second half of the season. :roll:

I am hopeful that maybe this year Tice has matured and broadened his skills as a coach. :smile:

WWBGD

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Very True RK.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Man, I hope he lights up the Patriots.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    Well, he is throwing cheap shots because he know his team is going 7-9 and the vikes are going 11-5. I would be throwing cheap shots too if I had some drunken rehab asss QB throwing me the ball.
    The Raiders have just as much chance as we do to get deep into the playoff.

Sounds like you are bitter????? Me too

No matter how you look at it, we got the raw deal in the trade and I will stick to my guns that Moss is gone because Tice didn't have a clue. Green in the latter part of his tenure lost control too. If Randy had a clear cut leader ( and competent) in a coach, he would have been fine. Red and Tice screwed this one up, FUBAR'd it. I don't hate Randy for it.

RK, I hope that Tice surrounded himself with the right people to do his job this year, so we can get to the XL-Bowl.

Space Coyote Guest

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:

No matter how you look at it, we got the raw deal in the trade and I will stick to my guns that Moss is gone because Tice didn't have a clue. Green in the latter part of his tenure lost control too. If Randy had a clear cut leader ( and competent) in a coach, he would have been fine. Red and Tice screwed this one up, FUBAR'd it. I don't hate Randy for it.

RK, I hope that Tice surrounded himself with the right people to do his job this year, so we can get to the XL-Bowl.

We'll see. Bottom line will be how the Vikes do this year. The season is about to start.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:

Oh come on! get over it, Moss is gone, we are better, and the Raiders are not going deep into the playoffs, heck, they'll be lucky if they make the playoffs at all.

Are you a Randy fan or a Vikings fan?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast