Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    rjkvikings's Avatar
    rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    500

    Anyone else notice that...

    THE DOLPHINS WON!

  2. #2
    poult is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    631

    Anyone else notice that...

    in my pick em league not a soul picked them to win. i am still in shock. hell i cant believe the cardinals are ahead of the seahawks at the moment either.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    969

    Anyone else notice that...

    "poult" wrote:
    in my pick em league not a soul picked them to win. i am still in shock. hell i cant believe the cardinals are ahead of the seahawks at the moment either.
    Those are 2 huge upsets!!!!!

  4. #4
    Northlander's Avatar
    Northlander is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    95

  5. #5
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Anyone else notice that...

    "vikings_fan66" wrote:
    "poult" wrote:
    in my pick em league not a soul picked them to win. i am still in shock. hell i cant believe the cardinals are ahead of the seahawks at the moment either.
    Those are 2 huge upsets!!!!!
    The Seasquawks... people out here in the NW are really, really pissed... Wonder if Holmgren will have a job after this season.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  6. #6
    Northlander's Avatar
    Northlander is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    95

    Anyone else notice that...

    "Northlander" wrote:



    Hmmm...??? :|

  7. #7
    poult is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    631

    Anyone else notice that...

    what is with all the CLICK FOR CANS spam in every topic? its stickied in the main forum, why ya gotta go posting all over like that?
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone else notice this? BAL vs. NYJ PRs...
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 12:23 AM
  2. Did anyone else notice this?
    By Garland Greene in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 10:44 PM
  3. anyone notice...
    By duvaldomo in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 04:27 PM
  4. Anyone else notice...
    By Ltrey33 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 10:35 PM
  5. Did anybody else notice?
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-10-2005, 07:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •