Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Anybody see this?

A story on ESPN.com about Randy Moss. He has got to be pissed that he was traded. He had the best of things in Minny! We sure could use him now, well the old him on the field at least!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2612442

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Anybody see this?

Send him back to us...we will make good use of his football talents!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

New team, same ol' Randy. He's butt hurt because the Raiders suck & they are getting him the ball. He would be a headache here too.

- I heard that the Vikes were working out Betheal (sp?) Johnson. Is he any good?

He was average for New England I think.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

bethel johnson averaged 25.2 yards a return with 2 td for new england

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"Slade" wrote:
    New team, same ol' Randy. He's butt hurt because the Raiders suck & they are getting him the ball. He would be a headache here too.

- I heard that the Vikes were working out Betheal (sp?) Johnson. Is he any good?
    I don't know what you're talking about, he's not getting the ball, he has 7 catches this season. He didn't make a peep about the Raiders until he saw what he claims he did, he says no one cares about this team, so why should I? And I believe he is right, why should his talent be wasted on a team making no progres, and not attempting to make any progress?

Bethel Johnson is pretty fast, but not game changingly fast, or a posession type receiver, atleast thats what I understand from Madden 07. and that's not what we need in a player anyway.

We need someone who can do it all, a man who will take defenses out of the box, even one less man to block would tremendously improve Chester's production.

We had a guy who could do these things, take someone out of the box(sometimes 2) but we traded him, and now he hates where he is, so maybe we can bring him back..... but we all know that in the new Vikings system character counts more than talent, yet we keep players on the field with a lack of both, case in point, Fred Smoot.

Moss would be a tremendous (re)addition to the team even if his production wasn't great, he's proven himself as the biggest decoy in football, and even when he was injured he was double covered, and still scored 13 TDs, and the next year he was injured, and still had 1000 yards.

No matter what people say about him, "the old Randy would be putting up huge numbers", "he's done" "his best years are behind him". So tell me why, if he is so washed up, why does every defensive coordinator in the league still aim to do one thing when he is on the field, even on the 0-4, and could very well be 0-16 Silver and Black, that thing is: Stop Randy Moss.

No one, not even Michael Vick gave(gives) defensive coordinators the headachees Moss did(does). No matter how much some of you may claim to not want him back, or dislike him, you know what he does for a team, he gives them an element, a spark that no one else ever has, at any time he could score, at any time he could be wide open deep. There is no one who changes defenses like Moss, and no one who ever will, he's simply the best, decoy or player, he's the best.

Find me a corner who can stop him when he's healthy and on a team that can get him the ball, find me a defensive coordinator who can draw up any kind of scheme that would shut him down. Tthere is no solution to the NFLs problem,(whether you look at him as a problem off the field, or on) Randy Moss. There is nothing you can do to change who he is, or what he can do, he will always be the most talented wide receiver to ever wear an NFL uniform. Chad Johnson may ask "Who can stop 85", but the real question is "Who can stop Randy Moss".

I want him back, you want him back, everyone wants him back, and in their heart they know it, whether or not they want to admit. If they want to say they support the new style, and "no nonsense" team Childress has brought with him they know they would still love to see a Purple blur wearing #84 streaking down the sideline, like in the years past. Anticipating every snap, knowing we might score, truly enjoying to watch the game. Punting is not a fun thing to watch, a 3 and out , 2 short running gains then a dropped pass is agonizing, but a three and out is almost out of the question when you have a guy who you can just throw it up to at any time, a guy who will make the big play, a guy who can only be stopped by one man.
    Himself.

You can all talk the man-love shit you have in the past, but I know part of you agrees with me, part of you wants to see Moss back in the Black and Blue division wearing Purple, and that means you have some man-love too, there is nothing I can say in response to your comments that I haven't already said in this post. So here it is.

Bring back Randy Moss and I guarantee much greater success for this Minnesota Vikings team.

Jerry Rice produced, but he could never do any of this.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=X4Yi5GpeGzY

Simply the best.

Man that video brings back great memories!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

too bad we burnt that bridge.
    We're bringing purple back.

tampaviking is offline Rookie

i use to love that feeling that anytime the camera man was chasing the ball downfield that it was going to moss. i still can't get use to not seeing him. sort of like when cris carter left. it just didn't feel right. i'll take him back

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

and not only the points mr. anderson brought up, but just the sheer vertical game alone with williamson would be devastating!

not only opening up the run game, but increasing our wide receivers production to an unbeleivable extent would revamp this offense.

way to go red.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast