Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mrswebby is offline Rookie

Is anybody else throwing up right now?

Webby and I are sitting here, watching the Eagles crucify the Packers... and we're ready to hit the mute button and turn off the comentary.
    Apparently these guys forget that it's a team sport... all we've heard for the last 45 minutes is "Brett Favre this" and "Favre that"... it's beyond nauseating!
    As the INT count climbs to 5, it's as though them talking him up is going to erase the whooping they just got and their miserable season thus far.
    Kind of feel for the rest of the team- (ok, I said KIND OF)... apparently he's the team and everyone else is just there for decor...

Re: Is anybody else throwing up right now?

It is very nauseating to listen to and watch!
    The 225 game streak, blah, blah, blah..........

I wonder why they never mention Marshall in that anymore?
    I mean a freakin kicker broke a D Lineman's record and now you never hear about it.
    All you hear of is the painkiller king Mrs Madden.
    I am ready to put Kornheiser on the list for #2 Farve ManCrush.

Anyone have the over/under on how long before McCarthy hits the road in Cheddarville???
    Man the Pack is BAAAADDDDD!!!!!

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

Exactly my thoughts!I just watched the game all you could hear was kornheiser and theisman about favre..."hes a lovable character", his streak is amazing,Dont give the eagles the game yet (score 31-9) they still have favre!Meanwhile favre throws 2 more pick.Korheiser "favre throws the int but it is understandable...hes just trying to score" Gimme a break!

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

Exactly my thoughts!I just watched the game all you could hear was kornheiser and theisman about favre..."hes a lovable character", his streak is amazing,Dont give the eagles the game yet (score 31-9) they still have favre!Meanwhile favre throws 2 more pick.Korheiser "favre throws the int but it is understandable...hes just trying to score" Gimme a break!

vikesgirl36 is offline Rookie

I agree 100%..My 13yo daughter was doing her homework during the game. At one point(I must have been beatching) she said " I didn't think that sounded like John Madden" I wanted a MNF game with out all the shyt I had to listen to.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"mrswebby" wrote:
    Webby and I are sitting here, watching the Eagles crucify the Packers... and we're ready to hit the mute button and turn off the comentary.
    Apparently these guys forget that it's a team sport... all we've heard for the last 45 minutes is "Brett Favre this" and "Favre that"... it's beyond nauseating!
    As the INT count climbs to 5, it's as though them talking him up is going to erase the whooping they just got and their miserable season thus far.
    Kind of feel for the rest of the team- (ok, I said KIND OF)... apparently he's the team and everyone else is just there for decor...

I was hoping the Monday night love fest would end when they switched to ESPN and we wouldn't have Madden drooling all over Favre, but now we have Kornheiser putting his head up Favre's buttt as humanly possible.

It is best to watch Monday and Sunday night games without sound.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

I get a kick out of how they talk him up while he is being outplayed by the other QB.
    I guess i think its funny how anyone can talk up a player as much as he gets talked up.
    You republican whore!

ForceOfNorse is offline Starter

I hear ya all screamin'.

As soon as the 1st Monday Night Football broadcast aired, I found out that Korn holer was announcing, and I was appauled!
    That guy doesn't know his head, from his arse, when it comes to football!!!!
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again:
    "The Kornholer is a freakin' baseball guy!!!!!!"

On a different note; yeah, I hate all the hoopla on Favre!
    However, I'd just like to say that I wasn't able to see the game, so I had to watch the gameTRAX on the internet.
    To me, it looked like Favre was moving the Packers very well, up and down the field.
    At least until the 4th.

Prophet Guest

Kornholer is an idiot, he had dreams of a threesome with himself, Favre and Madden last night.

I think mentioning some of Favre's accomplishments once in the pregame is enough.
    It gets old fast, even if you like the guy it would get nauseating.
    If I can help it, I will never listen to MNF again as long as those clowns are commentating.
    Thank God for Internet radio and satellite radio.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

My favorite Kornholer comment was when he was slobbering over Favre & how great & exciting he looks when he throws the ball.

At that moment, Favre throws an interception & without missing a beat, Kornholer proclaims "He even looks exciting when he's throwing interceptions".

LMAO! What a putz! He made me even wish Madden was doing the commentary so I wouldn't have to hear Bret Favre's name mentioned as often.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast