Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

All Time Favorite Play

the moss toss behind the head to williams is def my top, and also in the playoffs awhle back i cant remember who it was against, but it was the first round and we thru a swing pass to Moss and he out ran everyone, for like a 65-70 yd touchdown, he out ran guys who had the angle on him, it was sick
    Can Someone please Hook me up with a Sig

tylersieve is offline Starter

Re: All Time Favorite Play

i liked the bills tennese game on the kick return were the TE chucked it acroos the field for the td last play of the game and went on to the SB and lost by inches agianst the rams....guess luck doesnt happen 2 games in a row or the oilers
    Sieveinator Strikes Agian

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"nextvikingsstar" wrote:
    the moss toss behind the head to williams is def my top, and also in the playoffs awhle back i cant remember who it was against, but it was the first round and we thru a swing pass to Moss and he out ran everyone, for like a 65-70 yd touchdown, he out ran guys who had the angle on him, it was sick
    I'm pretty sure that was against the Saints. That play was sick!

The Moss to Moe lateral was very cool. My favorite play(s) though were Moss's three touchdown catches agains the 'Boys on Thankgiving Day.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"tylersieve" wrote:
    i liked the bills tennese game on the kick return were the TE chucked it acroos the field for the td last play of the game and went on to the SB and lost by inches agianst the rams....guess luck doesnt happen 2 games in a row or the oilers
    I think that one is called the "music city miracle."

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"nextvikingsstar" wrote:
    That's up there along with the 56 yard FG by Edinger this year and a couple years ago on our very first play of the season against the Cowboys Daunte dumped the ball to O. Smith for a long TD.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"tylersieve" wrote:
    Titans. :grin:

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I can't tell you the exact play, but I always liked the Robert Smith scores from 60-70 yards out. I loved to watch him run. What is it, he holds the most rushing TDs from 70 yards out in (fill in the blank)_____________. I can't remember if it was a Viking record or a NFL record?????? If it was career or in a season, anyone??????

Old but good article:
    http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nfl/minnesota/RsmithMin.jpg

Robert has a career average of 27.2 yards per rushing touchdown. This is an NFL record.

Robert is the only running back in the NFL to have at least one 70+ run in each season from 1997 - 2000.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Robert Griffith leveling Freeman!

aceclown is offline Coach

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "nextvikingsstar" wrote:
    I'm pretty sure that was against the Saints. That play was sick!

The Moss to Moe lateral was very cool. My favorite play(s) though were Moss's three touchdown catches agains the 'Boys on Thankgiving Day.
    the moss outrun play was against the titans.

Chuch.

PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler

"snowinapril" wrote:
    I can't tell you the exact play, but I always liked the Robert Smith scores from 60-70 yards out. I loved to watch him run. What is it, he holds the most rushing TDs from 70 yards out in (fill in the blank)_____________. I can't remember if it was a Viking record or a NFL record?????? If it was career or in a season, anyone??????

Old but good article:
    http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nfl/minnesota/RsmithMin.jpg

Robert has a career average of 27.2 yards per rushing touchdown. This is an NFL record.

Robert is the only running back in the NFL to have at least one 70+ run in each season from 1997 - 2000.

I knew he was good but dang! He was this good? Just imagine if Robert didn't retired early...what might have been.

Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast