Albert Hainsworth is not happy

Word out of Washington is that Albert Hainsworth is not any more happy with the new coaching staff than he was with the old. He doesn't feel he should have so much "run stopping" assignments and should be allowed to get after the QB. I know Shannahan has talked about some elements of the 3-4 defense but that means AH would have to take on several blockers to contain the run.

However this works out, I don't think we as the Vikings would benefit anything by pursuing AH. I think he is too much of a "prima donna" to work into our line up. Any thoughs?

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re:Albert Hainsworth is not happy

Great player but he has issues too. He's over paid. He can't stay healthy, never played a full 16 games. Charachter issues, stomping on a players face aint cool.
    With the amount of up front money he was given(41million guaranteed) I don't think there is any way he can get out of Washington.
    Kevin Williams is a much better player, IMHO.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

jmcdon00 wrote:
    Great player but he has issues too. He's over paid. He can't stay healthy, never played a full 16 games. Charachter issues, stomping on a players face aint cool.
    With the amount of up front money he was given(41million guaranteed) I don't think there is any way he can get out of Washington.
    That about sums it up.

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

Dumbass should shut the fuck up. I mean you gettin paid 100 million and you still bitching and moanin. If going to a great organization was an issue you should have gone somewhere else and given up a bit of that dough. You have 100 million reasons to just mind your own business and play the game. What a dick.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

He's a spineless assmunch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5nlEA8BUTQ
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Mr Anderson wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    That about sums it up.
    +1. His priorities seem to be way off, as well. It often sounds like he's playing for stats instead of wins. This remark only adds to that.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired

Would anybody be happy playing for Daniel Snyder?

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Would anybody be happy playing for Daniel Snyder?
    He does pay well.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Hainsworth is a waste of money. Kevin Williams is a much better two way type player (vs. the run and pass), and I know I'm pretty homerish but AH has never really done much to impress me except be a fat @$$ that takes up space.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!