Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Air and Space 2.0: Maintenance needed

Through six weeks this season, Air and Space 2.0 is a dud. Indeed, the sophomore slump of the NFC North's elite quarterback quartet weaves through the troubles of the entire division and helps explain why the Black and Blue is bruised and dragging in the third week of October.

The full explanation requires a wider net, but in a quarterback-driven league, it's impossible to overlook the dramatic drop in production and efficiency from NFC North passers. Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers have already matched their 2009 interception total for the Minnesota Vikings and Green Bay Packers, respectively. Matthew Stafford has thrown only 15 passes for the Detroit Lions because of a right shoulder injury, and Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has taken 18 sacks in his past three starts.
    Air and Space 2.0: Maintenance needed
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: Air and Space 2.0: Maintenance needed

Aaron Rogers should had his ass in training camp...then they wouldn't be experiencing the turnover problems. I mean Rogers has already matched his entire 2009 INT numbers! Only thing a person can attribute that to is lack of training camp. You must be in camp to get on the same page as your WRs.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Aaron Rogers should had his ass in training camp...then they wouldn't be experiencing the turnover problems. I mean Rogers has already matched his entire 2009 INT numbers! Only thing a person can attribute that to is lack of training camp. You must be in camp to get on the same page as your WRs.
    You mean Brett Favre??? Aaron Rodgers was in training camp. Jesus some people are so dumb......
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

12purplepride28 wrote:
    [quote]BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    You mean Brett Favre??? Aaron Rodgers was in training camp. Jesus some people are so dumb...... [/quote

I think you missed BH's sarcasm.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

ThorSPL wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    You mean Brett Favre??? Aaron Rodgers was in training camp. Jesus some people are so dumb......
    I think you missed 12PP28's winky-smiley thing.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    LOL how did I miss this.

They should bench Rodgers for Flynn!

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

ThorSPL wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    I think you missed mine.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.